chapter 42

Ciara's P.O.V

I listened closely as the girls talked about the wedding. it was interesting. after we finished our coffee's and after El called the church we headed for the nearest dress shop.

we finally found one 2 blocks away. we walked in and immediately started looking for dresses. im pretty sure Emma went through at least 20 dresses.

"Guys I cant find the dress I have been dreaming about. it's not here." emma sighed.

"No im sure it's here somewhere we just have to keep on looking." Monica reassured.

"Fine, I will keep on looking. but first lets look for brides maids dresses. maybe ill have better luck." she said walking over to the brides maids dresses.

Emma's P.O.V

"I like this one." I said holding up a dark red dress with a white satin belt  around the waist. it was strapless and it was tight fitting until it reached the bottom. then it flared out into a short train

"Me too." the girls said. they all picked out there sizes and went to try them on.  when the 3 girls finally came out I was taken aback. they looked fantastic. by the look on there faces they liked them too.

"Those are the ones." I said

"yeah." they all agreed. they went back in and changed back into there regular clothes.

I went back to looking for my dream dress. I had ideas on what I wanted it to look like but I wasn't quite sure. you know?

well I went to the Vera Wang section and saw my dream dress. I finally found it. I just hope it looks good on me. I picked it up and ran to the dressing room.

I stripped off my clothes once more then put it on. I looked in the mirror and admired my self in the beautiful dress. it had a sweet heart top that moved into a red thick satin belt. the bottom of the dress was flared into rose looking detail. I loved it. I took one last look at myself then opened the door to the dressing room.

"Wow....just wow." Monica said. the other girls nodded in agreement.

"I love it." I squealed. I was soon brought into a bone crunching hug from the three girls.

"Get it." the said.

"Ok, I will." I walked back into the dressing room and took off the beautiful creation. I treated it like it was royalty. I put on my normal clothes. I walked back out with the dress and brought it to the checkout as well as the brides maids dresses.

"Wait I forgot a few things." I said totally forgetting about the veil, the flower girl basket and the flower girl dress.

"El call Lou and as what size Phoebe and Daisy are." I said.

"Ok." she walked to the back of the store and came back a few minutes later. once she told me there sizes I walked over to the dresses.

"Ok since I don't know any little boys I will have Phoebe and Daisy be the flower girls and the ring bears. I will have one carry the rings and the other throw the petals. ill let them decide on there own. oh did you also get the others sizes I want them as Jr. brides maids?" I asked

"Yeah." she said telling me.

"Ok you go get 2 more dresses for them." I said walking over to the flower girl dresses. I found a couple that I liked but then I saw one that  I absolutely loved it. it sort of looked like my dress but it had straps and it was puffier. the belt was also red. I found there sizes and brought them to the counter.

I put them all under Niall's credit card as he told me to do. I didn't want to but he took my cash out of my wallet. I paid for all the dresses the tiaras, and baskets. we got them all packed in there special dress bags and left. we decided to go out to lunch then head back to the hotel.

A/N~

here are the links to the dresses, baskets and tiaras.

http://www.knotdress.com/burgundy-mermaid-strapless-pleated-black-waistband-empire-waist-satin-floor-length-bridesmaid-dressesprom-dresses-fbd1140135-p-1057.html  brides maids dress

http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/2011/03/15/vera-wang-wedding-dresses-fall-2011-bridal-collection/  brides dress

http://www.ulovebridal.com/cheap-2013-hot-ball-gown-cute-flowr-girl-dresses-p-29539.html flower girls dress.

http://pcolaweddingcreations.com/pro1437233.html flower girl basket

http://www.serendipitytiaras.com/p/FG-ST-PAVESCROLL.html flower girls tiara

http://weddinghairstyleswithveil.blogspot.com/2012/07/long-wedding-veils-and-tiaras.html  brides tiara

comment

vote

fan

bye guys

love you my lovlies