chapter 45

we soon got to the reception area. it would be a little bit before anyone showed up so niall and i changed into our other clothes. he changed into just a plain dress shirt and pair of blue jeans with his white supras. 

i put on a short red dress that flowed nicely and hugged my body around the waist. once we were done changing we went out to the garden and mingled with the few people that showed up already.

about 30 minutes later the dance floor was filled with lots of people. it was funny. the kids we running around playing games. i danced with Louis and a few of the other boys.

soon it was time for the father daughter dance.

"Thanks bobby for being my dad for the night and you know the rest of my life it really means alot." i said

"No thankyou for letting me, i always wanted a daughter and greg isnt married yet." he said

i laughed and we danced. niall and i decided to stay sober because we had a flight right after the reception.

i walked ovre to the chocolate fountain and dipped a few strawberries in it before walking over to the bridal party table. ocasionally people tinged there glasses signallying they wanted us to kiss. we did it but after a while it got annoying.

everyone was seated waiting for there meals to be delivered. i ate quietly. i didnt talk much. i dont know why i really just wasnt up to it.

after dinner it was time for the husban and wifes first dance. we danced to little things. i listened to the music. they still sounded like angels.

can i let you in on a little secret. im stilll a major directioner, and yes i still think they are major sex gods. even though louis is my brother i still think his ass was hand made by god himself.

"Babe." niall said pullying me out of my thoughts of louis bum.

"yeah." i said

"I love you so much, you have no idea how much you mean to me." he said

"I love you too, and no you have no idea how much you mean to me. no idea." i said

he laughed then kissed me lightly on the lips. the dance ended and we said our goodbyes and headed for airport

***************************************************************************************** the next few days

"niall this is so much fun." i said in his ear as he drove around on the jetski.

"Yeah." he shouted

" i want to play with the dolphins." i said

"ok ill park and we can go see the dolphins." he said laughing.

"Yay" i cheered like a two year old. yes i am very immature. he parked and we went to the dolphin place and we played with the dolphins. it was fun. they were so cute and friendly. one of them nudged my butt closer to niall.

even dolphins are diabloical.

we played with the dolphins a bit then we went out to dinner. it was nice

"niall when do we go back." i asked eating a peice of shrimp

"next week." he said cracking his lobster.

"Ok." i said.

we finished our meals and went back to the hotel. he carried me up to our room bridal style. then he threw me on the heart shaped bed as if i was his rag doll.

We we laying naked on the bed, tangled in each other’s warmth. Niall had a blanket around us to keep warm, because honestly we were both too lazy to get up and shower or change into clothes.