chapter 38

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY ASS ITS STUCK TO THE TOILET!!" Louis screamed from his room.

shit I forgot to wake him up.

oh well

I walked over to Louis room with my video camera.

"Louis say revenge." I say with a smile as I take a few pictures of Louis.

"Emma I will never mess with you again if you help me up.'" Louis said holding his hand out.

"truce." I say shaking it.

"Truce." he repeats.

well he still has one more prank to got through. I help him get his butt off of the seat. he got dressed then went downstairs.

10 minutes later he came up with a scared expression.

I knew he wouldn't read the whole letter. I laughed a bit.

I went back to my room and changed into turquoise shorts and a black lace top. I slipped on a pair of platform wedges with turquoise on the top of them. I put on light makeup and put my wig in a pony tail. I slipped it on then walked out of the room with my purse and phone in my hands.

everyone was in the livingroom fully dressed. they were all reading the note. they all laughed.

"Its not funny." Louis said.

"Oh but it is." Niall said giving me a wink.

just a few more minutes of this little game.

"Liam what should I do." Louis said hopping into Liam's laugh. I started to giggle.

"Let me see that>' I said holding out my hand and read the 'doctors note'

"Louis did you read all of this." I said holding back a laugh. it I failed.

"No, why?' he asked confused everyone was laughing hysterically.

"Read it all." I said handing it to him. I watched him read it. his eyes grew wide. "Wait...What OH EMMA THATS NOT FUNNY." Louis yelled

"Mate it was hilarious." Liam said

"well lets go." zayn said hopping up and walking to the door. we all started to follow. I felt Louis giving me a glare. but YOLO.

yes I just said YOLO

we reached the park and I grabbed Niall and Harry's hands.

"What are you doing." harry asked.

"Roller coaster." I said.

"OH NO.' harry said.

"OH yes." I replied

"no."

"Yes."

"NO."

"YESSS"

"FINE just one." he said giving up.

"Yess." I said doingmy happy dance.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked giving me a weird expression.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok then." he said as we got in line. I looked towards the Ferris wheel which was right next to the roller coaster we were in line for. then I saw Zayn and a girl.

wow he bounces back fast

well she looks pretty and nice

im happy he is moving on. I was texting Perrie last night and she said there was no way on earth she would get back with zayn after what he did. I just left it alone. I didn't want to piss her off anymore.