Chapter 4: TV

1st POV
I had woken up relatively early, had breakfast and had gotten dressed. Leaving to me to be laying on my bed, tossing up the idea of going outside to see the progress. Though after much consideration I decided against it.

Meaning I had to do something else for the time being. I just stare at the TV, it is off and the light from outside was creating a strong reflection.

The weather is nice, slightly cloudy sky, slight breeze and sunny. Nevertheless the snow was still there, and yet I didn't mind, in fact I actually think snow is quite beautiful, even if it is freezing cold.

Making winter my favourite season, having said that I never did interact with snow back in my old reality, I did see it in the distance while travelling but never actually went close to it.

Although the outside isn't all that I am looking at in the reflection, I'm currently looking at my figure. I'm not very clear due to the light coming from behind but what I could see reminds me that although I am no longer there, I still look the same.

To be honest I actually did look a little different, my skin looks less pale like a vampire with a little more colour in it. The rest is the same though.

I smile a little, bring my hands up to my hair. I still do like my hair, my dark brown, mid back length, curly/wavy hair. My eyes then change focus to on the TV screen itself, before an idea hits me.

My next adventure?! I can start planning where I will travel to first.

Smiling like an idiot, at the thought. I quickly make my way off the bed and head over to the TV. I turn it on, before opening the white cabinet it sits on.

Inside I find a box, a calendar, two alarm clock looking, box counters and a Xbox controller used to control the TV.  I grab all but the box, throwing the remote over to the bed and placing the other three items neatly on top of the cabinet.

One counter shows my total age from all reality, counted in years and days:

18 years 83 Days

The other counter shows total times I have died over all reality:

0

The calendar shows:

world 0 | year 0 | month 1 | day 2

Year 0 of Common Era. I wonder what the earth looks like, though at the same time it's probably better I don't interfere, especially if I want to see the same world I left, created in this outside world.

I move back to the bed and grab the controller. The TV was now awake so I head straight to the note app and begin a new page.

Wait, it's going to be such a pain to use this controller to type. Hang on, what's this button?

That is when I noticed a special extra button, with a keyboard symbol on it. I press it and a keyboard pops out from the bottom still staying attached.

That's cool and will work a lot better.

I then processed to write a list of fandoms I could choose to enter a reality of:

MHA- My Hero Academia
HP- Harry Potter
The Disastrous life of Saiki K.
Kuroko's basketball
Haikyuu
No Game No Life
Assassination Classroom
Miraculous Ladybug
Demon Slayer
Attack on Titans
Seven Deadly Sins
One Punch
Fairy Tale
Arrow Universe
Marvel Universe
Winx Fate Saga
FNAF
Fate series
A Certain scientific rail gun
DR. Stone
Seven seeds
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War

Okay, now I need a list of sub categories or more specific realities, so that I can create a list to choose my first new reality from.

With that thought in mind, I started a new page and started coming with some choices, that I really want to see or visit first. The list:

MHA Royal
MHA Stain's little sister
MHA Aizawa
MHA Nana Shimura's granddaughter
MHA All Might's daughter
MHA AFO's daughter
MHA Thrown in
MHA Time traveler
MHA Second Year
MHA Hero Clan
MHA Forced Heroes
MHA Villain family
MHA Hunted Family
MHA x FNAF
MHA experimented
Saiki x MHA
Miraculous Ladybug Chloe's sister
Miraculous Ladybug Adopted
Demon Slayer Muzan's daughter
Attack on Titan Royalty
Seven Deadly Sins daughter of demon king and supreme deity
One Punch thrown in
Haikyuu added in
Kuroko's basketball added in
Fairy Tale Noble family
Harry Potter Voldemort's daughter
Harry Potter Voldemort's niece

Man, I'm obsessed with MHA.

By now it was lunch. Leaving the currently finished list I head to have some lunch. After I will decide on where I will go to first and possibly the places after that as well.