Chapter 31: USJ - part 3

Iceyko's POV
He's finally here. I better move away or he'll take me out of the fight.

I move a bit away and turn invisible.

This is taking a lot more will power.

"After all this waiting the heroic piece of trash shows up." Shigaraki comments.
_______________________________
Asuka POV
All Might quickly takes out the villains and collects Emiko, Aizawa and the students in the water before taking them to the stair case and sends them off.

Iceyko disappeared again, she took a bad hit too. She won't be able to keep it up and might become a liability.

"Guys, Iceyko might be in trouble." She expressed her feelings.

"I agree, after that hit she should be standing." Kana says out of concern

"IceBlood will be fine, if it was that bad she would have stayed." Kazuya says as the four of us move to stay close the fallen tree.

Shigaraki breaks out into a rant. All Might then begins to engage with Nomu. He just continues to try to smash the hell out of the villain.

"We should head to the exit." Kana says after seeing that All Might's got this.

"No way, he's getting nowhere." Kazuya points out, she used to be a huge All Might fan but know she just respects him and sees him more as a human.

"She's right." She confirms.

"Fine, but I'm going to go help with healing the injured." Kana states and heads quickly around to the entrance.
_______________________________
Iceyko's POV
All Might goes to bury the Nomu as I become visible, and run over getting ready to slice the Nomu in half, in anyway needed.

Kurogiri thought he was being sneaky.

As the dust clears All Might is seen being held by the Nomu. I carefully jump and time my tangible and intangible moments so at I slice up the nomu's arms so All Might can free himself as I also faze through them.

All Might quickly gets out, "Thanks." All Might says then notices that I was holding my mid section in pain. "You should head back." He was also holding his, as the Nomu had caused him to bleed.

I shake my head, start causing ice to form and penetrate my skin and go around my ribs to start healing them. Causing me to cry out of pain a bit. "See, I'm fine. You're the one who's bleeding." I say in a strained voice.

"This brat." Shigaraki says as Kurogiri begins to let the Nomu through. Midoriya was about to be captured after jumping before he realised I was there. Just then ice and explosions go off, with the entrance of the Todoroki twins and Bakugou twins. Each playing the same roll together.

Kirishima and Asuka go to attack Shigaraki, but he dodges. The Bakugou's then show their violent side and ensure that Kurogiri doesn't move.

"Nomu." As soon as that word left Shigaraki's mouth I go ready to run and block any attack the Nomu was going for.

"Stay back everybody." All Might says.

"It has Super regeneration as well." I state look at it for any hints of where it's going. Shigaraki then goes to boost about Nomu.

All Might quickly reacts and throws the Bakugou twins out of the way as I run around and run straight into the Nomu and shoves it into the ground with the unknown ability, my arm start to buries and some of the bones broke.

Damn it.

I was standing on the Nomu, barely. Kurogiri however was free and thanks to the full created by the Nomu's almost hit, All Might was pushed back a bit.