Chapter 8: Exploring - part 2

1st POV
World 0 | year 0 | month 1 | day 6

I had decided to wait 2 days before I would go is if the garden and surrounding areas were completed. Though, I had only plan to wait one but the weather had other plans and gave me a snow storm.

There was absolutely no way in hell I was willing going out in that so I spend another day, doing very little, a little drawing but mainly watching things I really wanted to.

After I had walked through the mansion to the back, I walk out on to a long landing and get my first look at the garden.

It looks beautiful, honestly it looks too good to be real. There are some pathways made from dirt. Hedges, lots of different flowers and trees. There are sitting areas, lawn areas, tunnels made from trees and a meadow that leads towards the forest.

Anything you can imagine in a dream garden can be found in this massive garden that could put grand gardens to shame. Some parts of the garden are inspired by anime scene with nature.

I head over to the forest area, it is made up of quite a few different types of trees, I even find a tree house hidden away near the centre of the forest.

This is a pretty cool hiding spot and view...

I am standing on the deck of the tree house to get a better idea of the area.

Oh, is that the lake over there.

To the northwest of my current location is the lake, it is about the size of the black lake near Hogwarts and looks a lot like it as well.

I head down from the tree house, over to the lake, it looks dark but a beautiful colour, or at least I think it is as it's currently covered by a layer of ice.

I find some willow trees near the bank and upon closer look, I find a nice place to sit, on some of the roots coming out of the ground, near the trunk of the tree. Luckily the snow hasn't gotten to this spot closest to the trunk.

I ended up staying there for an hour or so, before moving to find the last place, that would be finished. The cemetery.

Now usually they are creepy, this one is simply just empty, as no one has died yet. There are some bare trees as it's winter but other than that there isn't really anything there. Though, when there isn't a large batch of snow like there is now, the red spider lilies cover the boundary near the fence of the cemetery.

With everything that has been completed looked at, I head back to the mansion, absolutely staving as it took me a lot longer than had originally I thought it would.