Chapter 30: USJ - part 2

Iceyko's POV
I watch as Aizawa starts to finish up with the low level thugs. I soon notice that my classmates were separated throughout the USJ and 5 of them being sent to this central area to face the four villain group, which has just been standing around waiting.

He wasn't kidding, they planned to throw us in this area to face them. Though, which do I watch now. Aizawa definitely will need help with the bird creature, while the others might need help with the four. They give off elite vibes compared to the rest of the villains, ignore the main three.

"Did two of the Kamado's seriously spilt of into 1B?" Ena asks.

"Go along with it. It's better she doesn't know I'm here. Aizawa's going to need my help with the bird thing."

I do a group telepathic message to the of 5. Though, that was almost a mistake as I almost lost my consideration on staying invisible, thanks to the amount of consideration it takes to have connections to multiple people. Thankfully, I know them really well, which makes it easier to message them.
_______________________________
Emiko POV
"What, is that so surprising?" Kazuya says, as Miyuki instantly sends out ice freeze them.

"Ice? So, you're the Todoroki kid." The man with red hair says.

"Who exactly are your friends?" She asks Ena, waiting for her to break them out.

"Apologies, where are my manners? I'm Ray." The rich redhead introduces.

"Alchemist and my older brother is Death Punch." The younger of the look a likes introduces.

"I'm Error." Ena introduces.

Error? Iceyko has used that before. So, these must be their villain code names.

"You're villain name is, Error?" Asuka asks with a hint of nervousness.

"That's correct," Ena starts with a smile, "I'm surprised, Kamado hasn't sent you a telepathic message about that fact yet." She then melts the ice round herself and her comrades.

Does she know or is she bluffing? She might just be trying to get her to show herself. She has the abilities of seasonal, warp gate and, super regeneration. She not going to be easy to take down.

"You remember my abilities didn't you? It's written all over that fearful look in your eyes." Ena comments, about Emiko and Asuka.

"What a pain, However, should we deal with them?" Ray says dramatically.

"It's such a pity it's spring, I would have loved to send you all to and sky and drop you." Ena says, as she goes to active her quirk, but can't.

"So, now you decide to use it?" Ena says and looks directly at Emiko.

"I can let you get out of hand." She says, with her hair floating and eyes red.

"I'm fine with this, after all, we weren't tasked to kill you guys like the others. But instead, play with." Ena says and moves over towards her.

Kana immediately moves to go over to her but wall stopped a sudden fallen tree apparently.

Their keeping me separated, is this what Iceyko usually feels like? The pressure of knowing your now on your own.