Chapter 5: Choosing

1st POV
Finishing my meal, I place the plate and cutlery in the sink. It was empty, as the plate and cutlery from my breakfast had already been washed and sent back to where it came from before I took it out of the cupboard.

When things are placed in the sink and as long as they stay out of my sight for 2 hours straight, they will be cleared away by the Bubble. Though that does mean if I use to much, I will have to do some washing so that it will disappear before evening.

Today that wasn't a problem, meaning I just left the things in the sink and walked back over to the bed to make the looming decision.

It is time for the choosing.

I was trying hard to hype myself up, to make the decision seem less daunting. It worked for a moment, but then the effects of the decision soon sinked back in.

Right, just a smaller and more specific AUs list to shift to... Maybe if I limit the current number, how about 8? Yeah, that will work.

The list, in order of shifting to:

1. MHA Time Traveler - AFO's Daughter travels back in time to stop the heroes from winning but finds some added consequences for doing so.

2. Saiki x MHA - I was originally born in the world of MHA but ended but being sent to Saiki's world where I was given a family and must travel through the plot of the story. Once Saiki gives up his powers that is when I can return but some of the others are forced to come as well.

3. MHA Self Pro Royalty - I will come from a royal blood line that is known for having powerful quirks and are all heroes in their younger years. Though, it's not all sunshine and lollipops, the family is hunted down by AFO as the rules that the family must abide by stop them from ever becoming villains. Making them potentially dangerous enemies.

4. MHA Stain's Little Sister - I will be Stain's little sister who strives to be a true hero in her brother's eyes.

5. MHA Thrown in- simple I will be thrown into the world of MHA and will have to find my way through it.

6. Kuroko's basketball x Haikyuu - I start in the world of Haikyuu before being taken to the world of Kuroko's basketball that just so happens to have Haikyuu in it as well.

7. Harry Potter x Miraculous Ladybug Chloe's sister x Demon Slayer - starts off in Hp before I am taken to the world of MLB, and then taken to the world of Demon Slayer.

8. Seven Deadly Sins x A certain scientific rail gun x MHA - starts off in SDS until the end of the main series, so before the children. Then I am taken to a certain scientific rail gun, where it will be a mixture of that and the original series. Then finally I am taken back to my original world of MHA with some of the characters from A certain scientific rail gun.

"Done." I say in triumphant, as I put the list in action.

With that done I lay back, staring at the ceiling I start to think of what I should do next. I then saw something out of the corner of my eye, pop up on the TV screen. It was a count down timer:

23 Days

Now it sits in the top right corner of the screen. I quickly realise what it's for.

A count down to when someone arrives, to take me to the first reality. Well, the count down is certainly helpful considering the number of days could have been anywhere between 1 to 35 days. Depending on a few different factors...

I soon get up knowing exactly what I was going to do tomorrow and decided that I will spend the rest of the day relaxing.