Chapter 34: Announcement Of The Sports Feastival & Wanted Criminals

Iceyko's POV
The next day after the one day break, we were back at school. Some of the students chatting about how most of them were on the news.

Maybe getting hurt wasn't so bad. After all I skipped being on the news.

So, the subject of our teacher for today came up. They were theorising it being a substitute.

How wrong you all are.

Next Aizawa walks in the door. The students were surprised but really he doesn't look that bad. After being welcomed, he moves on to tell us that, "You fight is not over.. The UA sports festival is coming up." He says with his annoying dramatic pause.

To that everyone gets excited and relieved that it wasn't more villains. Mineta however wasn't to keen on the sports festival going head, though was soon put in his place and told about the importance of the event.

The UA Sports Festival. How far do I wish to go? I could get out early, I could look like I'm trying and get past the first task, I could even make it to the end. Have the audience watching my every move. Man, it sounds exhausting.

My head had made it back to lying on the desk as I overanalysed the event. The morning classes soon commences, allowing me to begin my ritual of napping in class. The classes went relatively fast, leading into every student favourite time, lunch time.

Food time

I think happily and head start out the door as soon as class was dismissed, so fast that the others stood there in shock for a moment.

Once I was in the cafeteria seated, I was soon grouped by the regular group plus two others. "Seriously, I get I said another day. But that doesn't mean I just going to go spilling it in an open area." I says looking at the Midoriya twins, seated next to me. "And Asuka you already know what I can do."

"Not everything though, you've only told us about the permanent abilities." Asuka interjects.

"That's because they are the only important ones." I say back.

"What is the other category again?" Emiko asks.

"Temporary. Like the name suggests, I don't have them all the time and sometimes will only ever have it once." I says annoyed at the questions.

"How do you handle having such an unpredictable quirk?" Midoriya asks like a little kid on Christmas Day.

"I learn to adapt and carefully read through the description of the ability."  I say and continue eating.

"Oh, yeah. Your hologram. It allows you to see a basic description of your abilities, a health chart and locator of those who you connect to it." Asuka says excitedly.

"Really?!" Midoriya asks looking at his sister, she nods in response as they both vigorously write down things in their note books.

"Help me?" I send to Emiko, Yuki and Kana.

They all flinched simultaneously upon receiving the message. "What exactly do you think we can do?" Yuki asks, shocking both Kiramu and Shinso.

"Anything is better than what might happen." I says quietly trying not to interrupt the muttering next to me.

"You do realise that your the only one who has been able to handle, Asuka in this state." Jana comments.

"What great help you guys are." I says sarcastically and look back at the pair.

"Is the muttering normal?" Kiramu questions.

"For a Midoriya? Of course. Even Iceyko can be caught talking to herself out loud." Emiko answers.