Chapter 38: Sports Festival - part 3

Iceyko POV
After the lunch break, all the first years meet in the centre area. I come out of the tunnel to find all the girls except myself in cheerleading outfits.

I look around to find the cause of this and upon seeing Mineta and Kaminari giving each other the thumbs up I didn't even need to read there minds.

Really Kaminari, I expect better from you. Grape, is just to be expected.

"IceBlood? Why the hell did you get out of this?" Kazuya asks looking at me. The other girl's turn towards me.

"I only just came out. I skipped lunch remember, I ate before it." I state before flicking my left hand towards the culprits, causing icicles to fly at them.

Kaminari barely dodges as I wasn't really aiming for him, Mineta on the other hand wasn't so lucky. The icicles just cause a slight scratch on his skin but nothing major.

Asuka even though she is currently feeling self conscious, she and Midoriya start to analyse the move I performed.

"Hey, what was-" Mineta started but stopped himself upon seeing my glare.

I turn my attention to the girls, now satisfied. I cut my palm with my teeth and mix it with my ice to create some jackets for everyone.

"Thank you." They all say in their own ways. I also remind them to give them back to me after they change.

Midnight coming out and starts to deal with the ones moving on. The teams moving on are Midoriya's, Todoroki's, Bakugou's and Shinso's. No one in the teams refuses to move on as no one was really under Shinso's control, that or they just didn't care and plan to prove themselves in the one in one battles.

The brackets are then shown:

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Miran Shi vs Denki Kaminari

Tenya Iida va Mei Hatsume

Mina Ashido vs Tomo Shi

Asuka Midoriya vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Atsuko Shi vs Ejiro Kirishima

Ochaco Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugou

There are some interesting match ups there.

Midnight then announces that there will be some games, causing both Kana and myself to disappear, with her heading back to Recovery Girl and I head away from the eyes of the crowd.

The games were soon over and the first match was about to begin. First match, match ups, "From the hero course, class 1A, Izuku Midoriya and also From the hero course class 1B, Hitoshi Shinso." Present Mic announces but with a bit more commentary.

I was watching from the third row with Kazuya and Miyuki on either side of me. The match begins with the Shinso trying to make him talk.

Don't do it, Midoriya.

Shinso tried different ways to aggravate him and ended up doing it with, "So, Kamado was the one to tell you? She can be quite the nuisance, special with those abilities of hers. Did you know she is currently the only person able to escape my hold within moments of it happening?" Shinso says.

"Really?" Midoriya accidentally says. Allowing Shinso to get a hold on him.

"Damn it." I mutter to myself, "That was a good plan though."

"What was a good plan?" Kazuya asks, as Midoriya is made to walk towards the line.

"Shinso, he brought up the capabilities of his quirks in relation to me." I state, watching Midoriya carefully.