Chapter 19: 1 Month Left - part 1

Bakugou POV
Another day, another annoying thing. On this particular day, everything just seemed to annoy her.

Though that the top of this large and growing list of the day was none other than Iceyko. They have been free from Ena for awhile now and still she refuses to use her full strength against Kazuya.

This revelation was simply pissing her off and the feel was slowly continuing to grow with each passing day.

Today though, was the day. The day she finally goes up to Iceyko and gets her to use at least a decent amount of her ability, so that Kazuya is satisfied that she is indeed the strongest.

She has already done this with all the others over the time period of their stay at the new house. A brief overview of all the battles are as following.

Kana; She used most of her abilities but due to not training with them all, she is inexperienced with a few of them. Allowing Kazuya to have the upper hand. Though even with the result of overpowering Kana, Kazuya still sees her as a potential threat, to becoming number one.

Asuka; Has also little experience with her quirk and has just really started her, 'I've got to get better at my quirk' typical Midoriya stage. This made it quite easy for Kazuya to win, which started to really annoy her. She just wants a worth opponent and to win against them. With Asuka still learning, she like Kana and will stay in the future threat list.

Yuki; Now Yuki actually has a lot of experience with his quirk which made it more of a fun challenge for her. In the end he lost thanks to, too much ice forming on him, causing him to move slower once it got bad. Although his body is best suited for the cold, he still does have limitations. This all makes him for now, not on the threat list.

Miyuki; Only used her right side and it honestly pissed Kazuya off. Although, Kazuya did win thanks to her knowledge from her fight with Yuki, it didn't make it any less annoying. Kazuya knows full well that Miyuki could have kept going if she just used her damn fire quirk. This exchange caused Miyuki to be placed at the top of Kazuya's 'annoying as hell' list.

Emiko; The battle against her was quite tricky, but Kazuya did find out that Emiko can't use her eraser quirk and elemental weapon quirk at the same time. This weakness of having to which between quirks, is what ultimately lead to Emiko's defeat. This battle ended up being the most satisfying for Kazuya, even though Emiko hasn't got a full grip on her element weapon quirk.

So, now she was off to corner Iceyko so that they could fight. Like she has been trying to do for the past few days, Iceyko seems to not only know but also be highly skilled in avoiding Kazuya, leaving her very frustrated.

A different way of going about it had to be made, especially after realising that she knows quite little about Iceyko's quirk, thanks to her not talking about it.

The plan was simple in theory, wait until Iceyko goes out to train and challenge her on the spot. As said, it's simple in theory and really not in real life. This is due to the fact that, when Kazuya started this little plan. She ended up realising she had never actually seen her train during the day, like everyone else.

Meaning today at around 12:30 am, Kazuya was up and heading down to challenge Iceyko, after figuring out that she trains at the most ungodly hours of the morning.

Upon opening the door to the backyard, she finds Iceyko create a dummy out of ice.

She can use ice too. All three of them, seem to have someway to use an ice ability. But I thought her quirk was Blood Matter Manipulation. So how is making the ice. Is it another quirk? The manifesting ability! So, this is one of the abilities she manifested. How many more are there?