Chapter 40: Hero Names

Iceyko POV
Back to school after the Sports Festival was done and dusted. We come in to school having some of us being recognised by the public for being in the event.

I was fortunately not one of those people, well actually none of us seven had that problem as we live in a rather quiet area. Though I have no doubt that if we were in a more populated area Asuka would certainly be recognised as she made it the furthest in the events out of us seven.

Soon Aizawa comes in and starts homeroom. "Before we move on to the first heroics studies, we have a new student from general studies." He states before signalling for them to come in.

"Hello, I'm Miran Shi. I hope you don't hold what my brother said against me." She states bowing.

Looking at her now, she is quite interesting. She has Light grey to white hair that is left out in a super-sleek flat iron look. She also has a pair of sharp red eyes.

They almost remind me of Ena's.

She takes a seat at the back in the new empty table and chair.

How didn't I notice that before?

Aizawa then states that we will be picking our hero names and Midnight walks in, she will be the one helping us with the choosing as she says, "there will be hell to pay for later." If we don't choose correctly.

A hero name. I've got one, but I'm not going first.

After awhile and many people later it was time for the back two rows to show their hero names.

Kana is up first, "The goddess hero, Megami."

"Means divine and mystical, interesting. I like." Midnight approves.

Next up is Kazuya, "Explosion Queen."

"Maybe not, it's a bit too much like your brother's." Midnight disapproves, Kazuya heads back to choose another.

Next is Asuka, "Hinotama."

"Meaning fireball or falling star, I like it." She approves.

Next is Emiko, "Eraser hero, Weaponist."

"Referring to your second ability, not bad." She approves.

Next is my turn, "Wildcard."

"Wildcard?" She questions.

"It refers to both my quirk and my battle style, letting everyone know what they are getting themselves into with me in the scene." I state.

"Very well then." She allows it.

Next is Miran, "shapeshifting hero, Illusionist."

"Very nice." She approves.

Next up is Miyuki, "Miyuki."

"Just your name too." She states a little disappointed.

Next Kazuya goes up for her next attempt, "Explosioness."

"Simple and to the point, I'll allow it." She states.

Explosioness - Explosion + empress. Aww, she loves the nickname I gave her soon much.
_______________________________
Yuki POV
The class was a bit rowdy, mainly just Monoma complaining how 1A got most of the attention in the sports festival. Soon though Vald King comes in and announces that we have new students.

They walk in before introducing, "Hello, I am Tomo Shi."

"And I am Atsuko Shi, it is a pleasure to be in the same class as you all" The two boys state.

They sit at the back behind, Shinso, Kiramu, Kanon and I's row. He takes a note of their differences in looks compared to their siblings.

Tomo has black to white hair that is in a Yu Ishigami from Kaguya-sama: love is war, hairstyle. He also has some calculating light brown eyes.

Atsuko on the other hand has Dark pint to white hair that is in a Kei Tsukishima from Haikyuu, hair style. He also has light brown right eye and a dark brown left eye.

We move on to choose our hero names and presenting them to the class. Shinso does his and then it was just the rest of the black to rows turn.

Kiramu is up first, "The Gaming hero, Tsūshinmō."

"Meaning network, it refers to your quirk." Vald King comments.

He goes up next, "Cold hero, Kōri."

"Ice, also refers to your quirk." He comments.

Next up is Kanon, "The flower hero, Sakura."

"Interesting choice." He comments.

Next up is Kamiko, "The angelic hero, Angelic Goddess."

"Empowering name." He likes.

Next up is Kohei, "Nagivagntion hero, Locator."

"To the point." He comments with a bored face.

Next up is Atsuko, "Emotionalist."

"Emotions control your abilities." He states with thinking about it for a moment.

Lastly there is Tomo, "Copy hero, Replica."

"You've got competition, Monoma." He says.

We soon move on to the next task.
_______________________________
Iceyko POV
I think it's time.

I think as I look around the classroom, Aizawa is still wrapped up in his sleeping bag and everyone has just finished choosing their names. Getting approvals or disapprovals.

I tap on my lightning bolt scar on my left shoulder three times and say, "Time of return."

Everything then goes black.