Saturday, January 29, 2022

I entered a fandom that's practically dead.

This isn't the first time but it sucks.

What's funny is that it I never end up in an old fandom that died along the years. No, no, no.

It's a fandom that is new and almost no one has acknowledged it yet.

This happened to me a few times. For example the "A destructive god sits next to me" fandom. When I joined, it was a wasteland.

Barely anyone was in it at the time and barely any fanart was made. That's a problem (to me 😞)

I have checked up on the fandom recently. It's still isn't popular but it kinda has more stuff.

Recently I have joined the BMA (BroadcastMyAss) fandom. I discovered it when I was scrolling through tiktok and found a clip of one of the episodes.

I watched the whole series and enjoyed it. The concept is pretty simple but creative. I wish it went didn't end though.

I kinda assumed the series was a bit well known from the amount of views each episode had. Nope.

Barely any fanart, I doubt there's fanfics (not really interested in reading any anyway), again I find myself in a dead fandom.

I mean, it is a German series. The majority of the audience that watched the series are german a/o knows the language. I don't know where I'm getting at with this 😶

I guess I'll just make content about it and hopefully find these hidden people who are in the fandom.

Before I didn't dare because I wasn't way to confident with my drawings skills. Now I kinda know what I'm doing. Improvement 😍🥰

I also been trying to let loose and stop worrying so much on what I choose to write in my Oneshot fic. It's kinda hard but I'm getting there haha.

I'll try to write more smut and fluff too because I know how some people are.

Update: NOOOOO ALL THE PROGRESS OF THE CHAPTER I WAS WRITING IS GONE FUUUUUCCCKKK!!!

Now I have to rewrite everything! I don't even remember that much of the things I wrote 😭