Wednesday, July 10, 2024

It's that time of the month and I'm in PAIN!

I took some pain killers but it didn't seem to do anything. It really sucks since I had to work today. I could barely stand up from the pain.

Luckily they sent me home early so I didn't have to wait til night to finally rest a bit.

Speaking of work, today some old man ordered some stuff that end up totalling around 7 dollars. This dude hands 100 dollars-
Why the fuck would you go somewhere you know you won't be spending a lot and bring a huge bill? Like, a lot of places don't even accept 100 bills.

I told this man if he had anything smaller since there wasn't enough change in the register. He said no.

I already started to get frustrated but I decided to just call over one of the shift managers to give me some more bills so I can give this guy his change.

She took some time but she brought what I needed anyway. I finally give the guy his change and I apologize about the wait.

This motherfucker says to me "give me a free drink for the inconvenience". I thought he was joking so I gave a chuckle. He was dead serious.

I just said I'm not sure if I could do that.
He just kept repeating "tell them, I'm sure they can do it". Oh, that pissed me off.

I didn't say anything to my coworkers but surely they ended up giving him what he wanted to avoid holding up the line of people.

Gosh, I HATE these type of people so much. Always wanting something free for something a worker can't control.
I get if someone gets something wrong or whatever but that did not happen.

It's not like he was in a rush either so why act like such a dick! And why is it it's always old people who feel so entitled to free shit for just having to wait a bit extra?

Well, this isn't the first time I had to encounter an asshole at work but this encounter in particular really ticked me a lot more.

I'll be quiting my job soon. Since I'll be turning 18 next month I'll go find something better than fast food.