Wednesday, June 22, 2022

I don't get why parents get so mad when I just responds a certain way or does a gesture.

   Like I know most people don't do these things to talk back in a negative way.

  It just frustrates me how I could respond to a question or a statement and my mom assumes I'm fighting with her or something.

  Today I was accompanying Jessica at the bus stop as usual so I can kill some time while I wait my bus to arrive.

  My mom drove by the bus stop heading to my school so I waved at her. She looks at me and stops her motorcycle by the sidewalk and signals me to go where she is.

  I did a "shoo" movement with my hand and mouthed "don't worry I'll go in a bit" assuming she wanted to take me back to the school.

   She got mad and told me to go over there. I ran where she was and said "Didn't you tell me you get out of school at 12:25"

   I was so confused. I know I never said that and she knows well that I leave school at 2:00 on Wednesdays.

  She told me that I'm lying and that she called me multiple times. I wouldn't have known. I didn't have my phone with me my brother had it.

  I told her this and blamed it on me. Like if it bothers her so much that he uses my phone, she should just buy him a phone already. It's been months and she still hasn't done it.

  She leaves and at 2:35 I go to the school. She tells me I was so "bold" to just tell her to leave.

  I explained that I didn't mean to do that in a bad way and I assumed she wanted to take me with her.

   She said "Are you stupid? You know I only stop next to you to say something important."

  That's not true, this is the first time she does this.

  She said I'm selfish for choosing to accompany Jessica to the bus stop then coming with her.

  Supposedly she said she could've picked me up at 2:00 to go and take care of my sister.

  She never told me this but whatever. The damage has been and I'm tired.

  I can't wait to move out