Tuesday, September 14, 2021

I opened up to my mom yesterday. Like, not like I just poured all my problems for her.

  I told her that I don't feel okay in my class. Something not so intimate.

  I try to talk about my problems to my mother, y'know, the adult that is supposed to take care of me and all that.

  Instead of listening, she just jumps to conclusions and starts telling everyone what I told her.

  So for years I just bottled my feelings.

  Yesterday was the first time in years that I mentioned a problem I had.

  She really thinks I'm crazy and psychotic. She told me she thought of separating my brothers from me because she thought I was going to kill them in their sleep.

  She said that she was going to talk to my principal about my problems with my class mates and no matter how much I said no, she wouldn't listen.

  Everyone in my class is going to end up hating me.

  I also told her weird dreams that I had as a child and know she thinks I need to go to a mental hospital.

  She's telling my family of what I told her yesterday. TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT A PRIVATE CONVERSATION WE HAD

  I HAVE NO WAY VENTING MY FEELINGS! I HAVE NO ONE! I CAN'T EVEN TELL MY OWN MOTHER ABOUT MY FEELINGS

  I even came out to my brothers today, if they respect my pronouns and my preferred name. They said no.

  That I'll always be a girl and they won't stop calling me by my birth name.

  I really had hope that they would atleast do that but no

  I feel so alone. I have no one I trust

  This isn't fair