Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Fuuuuuuucckkkkkk! I feel like I'm dying. Anyyyyywaayyyy...

  I lost my privileges to my own privacy, yay!
  So, I did something stupid that I found super hilarious.

  Let me start from the beginning. A few days ago, my friend and I were sending each other hot and thicc anime thighs.
  I had a whole gallery filled with those images and I thought to myself "should I send these images to someone random in my WhatsApp contacts".

  So, I asked my friend and she said yes. I did and he blocked me. I expected something like this to happen. I left the boy alone and didn't talk to him ever again.

  Fast forward to Monday. I was in severe abdominal pain, I told my mom and went to the doctor. We were there longer than we expected.

  My mom's phone died so she had to use mine. Meaning I had to take my password off my phone and letting have full access to my stuff.

  She was using WhatsApp to talk to my family and her boyfriend. While she was doing that, she was also snooping at my conversations with other people.

  There wasn't much in there anyway, it was just my class group chats, my teacher's phone numbers, and some of my classmates phone numbers.

  There's the boy a sent those images to. I saw that she was looking at the images and my heart was beating so fast.

  I knew she was going to say something about it. I tried to distract her from ot but it didn't work, she got so pissed at me. Luckily I was in the poly clinic, so she couldn't get physical with me.

  After a while, I got transferred to a different hospital to get the thing in my abdominal area checked out. While we were in the ambulance my mom didn't say anything to me.

  We arrived at the hospital. She didn't continue the conversation until a few hours later. I had to lie and say it was a "Tiktok challenge".

  I got away with the lie but at the cost of my mom thinking I was a slut, immature, and irresponsible. She also found out my name on WhatsApp was "Leo" aka my preferred name. Nobody uses my preferred name to be honest.

  People in real life call me by my birth name because I'm scared to tell them my preferred name and people online just call me "Fishy".

  She got mad at me and forced me to change my name to my birth name.

  She also got mad at me for having a cursed image of Wilbur that my friend made as my pfp.

  She thinks a have problems and said we would have a serious conversation about this. Good thing we didn't.

  She told me I'm not allowed to have a password on my phone, she will check my conversations and images every single day.

  That made me so upset. I almost cried at the hospital. I wanted to talk to my friends but I was scared my mom would find about them since she doesn't like the idea of me having online friends.

  Right now, I think she forgot about the loss of privacy thing. Hopefully she did.