Monday, June 21, 2021

I had a breakdown yesterday and forgot it was father's day-
  Annnnyyyywayyyy

  I'm making a presentation about the history of women and H O L Y  S H I T

  I found out things that I didn't know and I'm glad I learned it.

  This just made me mad, I take this as a good opportunity to send a little message to the people in my class. Or just my school in general
   I will not elaborate what that meant-

  What made me the most mad is how two low lives called Saint Jerome and Saint Augustine degraded women.

   You know what they said? Those mf said women were weak, hysterical and open to temptations, women's hair should be covered as it was the work of the devil, men stood between women and God in the hierarchy of the universe.

   The list goes on besties. Even the fathers of the churches agreed with these bitches!

   The fathers blamed Eve for the downfall of humanity, and all women, everywhere. Like, sir?

   I can tell they get no pussy 💀

   Now, women can not be priests in catholic churches. This is a traditional for these people or something.

   What got me rolling around on my bed was that back in then when medicine was a bit advanced, male doctors had some wierd deductions about the women's body.

   They said "women as prone to 'hysteria' (this word comes from the latin word for womb), and 'lunacy' (they linked madness to the phases of the moon, and by extension to the female menstrual cycle).
Their diagrams of conception showed women as passive empty vessels that merely hosted the male seed"

   Basically saying women are just there to reproduce 😃

   Thanks to science nowadays, its been confirmed that women provide 50% of DNA in the creation of a baby!

   In conclusion, men were always the problem 🥰

   Oh! I also have a lot of renaissance paintings of naked women in my gallery.
    The artists objectified women but they are painted SO WELL! I would marry them.

    I want to show but I don't know if Wattpad can handle ✨titties✨

   You don't understand how much I love the renaissance artist Micheal Angelo.
   Like, this man drew dicks on churches walls for a living!

   If I did that, I'd be in jail-

   Fun fact! Our beloved, famous, renaissance artists are gay icons.
   You heard me! Leonardo DaVinci? Yeah, he was 💅

   Fuck men 🤬

   But the other men, fuck them 😏
Iykyk-