Saturday, March 6, 2021

Yesterday was great during literature class!
  Let's start from the beginning. Around 7:40, before class started.
So, a girl who sits me behind me in class (y'know, the girl "Bella" from before) asked me if I've done my homework. I told her yes.
  She said that she forgot to do it and she didn't know the school's wifi password to do it before literature class.

  On Friday's we have literature from 11:05 to 12:25.

  I told her we can go after the first hour of physics class to ask someone from the office what the password was.

  After 3 hours of class, Bella and I went to the office to ask for the password. We got it and I help her with the homework during recess.

  I gave her some examples to give her an idea what to write.

  She wanted to write down a poem, but couldn't find anything short to write down so it could give her enough time to finish.

  I told her to write down a haiku (haikus are Japanese poems that are short) that I've put one for my homework.

   She asked if the teacher was going to be fine with it since it was very short.
   I told her it was fine. It wouldn't make since if it were a problem since haikus are a form of literature.

  She wrote it down looked at me. I never felt so happy for something someone told me in my life.

  She told me "Thank you, Leo! I love you, I love you, I love you."

  I've never felt this appreciation by anyone in real life. I felt so happy.
  That boosted my confidence for that day.

  If she would've went as far to hug me, I'd would've just exploded. (I'm so desperate for human touch 🙂)
  But unfortunately we are still in a pandemic.

  GOSH! I 👏 LOVE 👏 WOMEN!! A man would never say they love me platonically 🙄.