Chapter Two

After 8 hours of torture I finally get out of school. I go to the ice cream parlor and get chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Cameron favorite. I sit in a booth next to these little girls. I see them look at my arm. And the whisper things to each other. I feel insecure so I throw my ice-cream away pull my sleeves over my hands and drive to my house.

I get there and go up to my room that the size of a master bedroom. It basically is but it's not the biggest in my house. I got in my mint themed bathroom and just looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm so ugly. I don't see how I could ever be loved." I hit the wall and drop to the floor. With tears running down my face I hear the front door close.

"Kailor, are you home?" I hear my mother say from down stairs. "Yeah, I'll be right down." I say back. I wipe the tears off my face and go downstairs. "Hi mom." I tell her giving her a hug. "Guess what I got!!" she said excited. "Umm... A great deal on a pair of sunglasses?" I say and ask. "Nope something way better...I got you and Chloe VIP tickets to Magcon!!!!"

OMG!!! Did my mom just tell me she got VIP tickets to Magcon?!? "Are you serious?!? Like to the one with Cameron Dallas??" I say practally screaming. "Yep here you go. Its at San Diego. I trust you and Chloe won't do anything right?" She asks while handing me the tickets. "Right I promise. Thank you so much mom. I love you so much." I tell her while crying. "Your welcome sweetheart I booked you a hotel room for the three days. I hope you like it."

I hug her and run upstairs. I get my IPhone6 and call Chloe. My beautiful best friend. I love her so much.