Chapter Twenty Five

×Matthews P.O.V×
Damn Chloe's good at gymnastics. So is Kailor. When the event was over for the day I wanted to take her out for dinner so I made reservations to some really fancy place called Garden Of Roses.

"Hey at 6:30 were gonna leave ok?" I tell Chloe while holding her hand and walking back stage. "Where are we going?!" She says excited. "Ohh that's a surprise." I say back smiling. "Alright Matt. When we get to the lounge I'm gonna stretch Ok." She says with a smirk.

I want to see her do everything she knows in gymnastics. She's so focused when she's about to do a trick. I love her so much I never want to loose her. "Alright baby do you need shorts?" I ask her hoping she does I want to see her in spandex.

"Yeah can we go buy some?" She says. "Or we can just ask Susan to get you some." I tell her. "Can you ask her I don't want to sound needy." She says a little unsure. "Yeah baby." "Hey Susan can you get me a pair of spandex shorts. Size 0?" I asked Susan. "Yeah sure meet me by my office." She tells me looking for her keys to get into the door.

We get the shorts and she goes to out them on. "Are you ready?" I ask standing outside the bathroom door. "Are you sure I won't look like a slut?" She asks me. "I'm sure all those boys have seen way more then thighs. Except Sam maybe." I say laughing.

She comes out pulling the shorts down. Her legs are tan and shaved. "Wow." I mumble under my breath. "Ok let's go." She tells me skipping down the hallway. We get to the lounge and everyone stops what there doing to look at Chloe.

"Guys I'm just stretching." She says laughing. "And your looking good doing it." Sam says. "Sam shut the hell up." I say smiling. I know she looks good. I can't not smile. She stretches and does the splits. Left then right and then middle.

"Ok Chloe I see you. Showing off!" Taylor says. "Ohh I'm not showing off yet just wait." She replies pulling her leg up into a needle. Then a scorpion. "Alright now I'll show off. Tell me what to so and I'll do it." She says smiling.