Chapter Fourteen

×Chloe's P.O.V×
Cameron tells me Kailor is crying and she needs me. He takes me to the room. And there she is crying sitting on the bed. I go and sit next to her and play with her hair because I know that will calm her down.

Him and sits next to her too and tries to talk to her. "Baby its okay you don't have to cry. If you want me to take you home she can." He says to her calmly. "Can both of you take me back to the hotel?" she says wiping the tears away from her eyes. "Yeah Kai let's go." I tell her still playing with her hair.

I walked back into the lounge room and tell Matt goodbye. I walk back into the room and I see Cameron picking her up. "Let's go." he says. I open the door and we walk out. "do you want me to drive?" I asked Kailor.

"Yes please." She says. I get in the driver seat and her and Cam in the back. "Alright let's go." I say starting the car. We drive to the hotel. "Hey this is our hotel." Cameron says exciting. "Is it really Cam?" Kailor asks.

"Yeah baby. I could just tell the guys and going to the hotel room early if you want?" Cam says to Kailor. "No that's okay you don't have to stop hanging out with the boys for me." Kailor says back.

We get out of the car and Cam is still with us so I guess he's going to stay. We walk up to our hotel room and I open the door. Cam puts Kailor on her bed and lays next to her. She puts her head in the pocket of his arm opening.

"Awww." I say looking at Cameron and holding up a heart sign made with my fingers. "Ohh shut up Clo." She says laughing.