Chapter Fourty Five

×Chloes P.O.V×
I walk into the room and then Cameron asks to talk to me so we go outside to the hallway. I went out because Taylor was with Kailor and he was calming her down. He sarts talking. I don't listen for a while I'm daydreaming about what happened.

Chloe are you listening?

Oh what no sorry

Ugh! OK here it is again. Do you think I still have a chance with Kailor?

No! You fucking broke her Cameron don't you get that!? She hates you for that. You hurt her so bad. I wouldn't think someone would do that to a person they 'love'!

Wow OK could you just say something to her?

Like what? I'm sorry baby.

I don't know just something please I love her

Well it doesn't seam like that Cameron I don't know what to say sorry

I walk to the elevator. I need to get out of here. I get on the elevator and push floor number 9 and ride to my room. When I get out I walk to my room. Im putting on my Nike Pro spandex shorts when Matthew opens the door. "Wow u-um I'm gonna g-go wait out-outside." He says covering his eyes and stumbling out of the room.

I out them on and a Jack and Jack shirt and pull my hair in a high ponytail. "OK you can come in but I'm going to leave!" I yell to Matthew. He peeks around the corner. "Where are you going?" He says while making that face he always does. I laugh and go up to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Downtown I'll be back soon." I say patting his cheast. "Ooo can I come?!" He says. "I just want to be alone don't worry its not like I'm going to die. I'll be fine." I say smiling. "OK I love you be carefull." He says kissing me. I kiss him back and grab me room key. I start running to the loby I take the stairs because its faster.

I get outside and go downtown. Its cold as shit but I keep running. I try to get the whole Cameron thing off my mind but I can't. It makes me mad. I start running fast and cross a road. I'm almost across when I feel a sharp pain in my hip. I scream. And fall. I hit my head on the road and my ears start to ring.

The driver goes around me and I can't hear. I reach for my phone and try to turn it on. Its all cracked. I guess I fell on it. I turn it on and call 911.

911 what's your emergency?

I just got hit by a car. I don't know what's going on. Please help.

OK ma'am where are you?

Downtown on Park Avenue! Please help me my vision is going out and-

I black out.