Chapter Fifteen

×Kailor's P.O.V×
Cam caries me to the hotel room. When we get there he puts me on my bed and lays with me until I fall asleep. I can hear him talk to Chloe but not really. Something about me. And then I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning to the smell of coffee. "Good morning baby." I hear Cameron say. I get up and and see his face. He leans down and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back.

"I need to get ready for today if you want you can stay." I tell him "I'll help you get ready baby." He says to me. "Alright you can pick out my clothes and I'll just get my hair and makeup done." I tell him while walking to the bathroom.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a accessory. And did my normal makeup. I walk out of the bathroom to see my clothes for the day. "Hey good job Cam." "I'm not a girl but that doesn't mean I can't pick out clothes." He tells me.

I put on the marron hoodie that says Obey on it with the high wasted black shorts and red vans that Cameron picked out and pit it with a gold necklace and a bracelet. I come out of the bathroom and he says "Damn that looks...wow!"

"You're the one who picked it out silly!" I said and sat on his lap. "Here drink your coffee and we'll go together to the event." he tells me. It is a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. "Thanks this is really good." I tell him taking a drink.

"Let me see it." He says taking it and drinking some. "Alright, alright give it back!" I say laughing. Then I realized "Where's Chloe?" I ask him. "Oh her and Matt went out before you got up." he tells me still drinking me coffee.

"Ok... We're you here all night?" I ask trying to get my coffee back. "Yeah you fell asleep and Chloe and I talked for a little bit and then I fell asleep so. I got up this morning and went to get you Starbucks."

"Aww thanks babe. Now give me it back." I saw holding my hands out. "Alright just one more sip. And we can go." He takes another sip and he gives it back. I get off of him and grab the keys. "Let's go!" I say.