Chapter Three

×Beep Beep Beep×
"CHLOE GET UP!!!!!" I scream. "I'm up. I'm up." she says rubbing her eyes. I run to the bathroom. "I can't believe we're gonna meet the boys today!!!" I say while putting on my makeup. Just black eye shadow a cat eye look and some red lipstick. I curl my long blonde hair perfectly.

I go to my suitcase and get out my Cameron Dallas hoodie. It's camo and put on American Eagle light blue skin tight jeggings and a beanie that says you can't sit with us and galaxy vans. "Damn girl you look like Cameron's girlfriend." Chloe says. She is wearing a tank top with flawless written on it in galaxy with torn shorts and a black beanie the says ME on it. She has her hair straight and she loves Matthew Espinosa more than anyone.

"You look like Matt's girlfriend!" I say back. "Why thank you. Come on let's get going." She says laughing. We head out if the hotel and get in my car. I drive to the event and were one of the first people there. "Great we'll be one of the first to meet them!" I say to Chloe. "Alright well let's go!" She says getting out of the car.

We run to the line and wait for a hour. Then we start going in. "Wow! I can't wait!!!" I say to Chloe. Then I hear Mahoganys voice. "Alright are you guys ready to meet the boys??? Here's the first one. Jack Johnson!!!" I freaked out.

Chloe and I are in the very front so we get a picture with everyone then her voice comes on again "OK last three. Give it up for the Matthew Espinosa everyone!!!" "OMG OMG IT MATT HES COMMING KAILOR!!!!" "MATT COME HERE!!" I scream at him. He looked at me and came to us.

"This is Chloe take a picture with her she loves you!" "Ok, Hi Chloe can I see your phone?" "Uhh y-yeah!" She hands him her phone "Say popcorn!!" Matt tells her "POPCORN!" She says and he takes the picture. "OK here's Nash Grier!!!" Mahogany said. We took a picture with him and her voice come on again "Last one. Make some noise for the one, the only CAMERON DALLAS!!!" I couldn't breathe until I hear his voice. "Hey Kailor do you want to take a picture?" "Yes please OMG yes!" I say laughing and handing him my phone. "1,2,3 cheeeseeee!" he says and takes the picture.