Chapter Fourty Six

×Camerons P.O.V×
(A/N switching up the p.o.v pattern!)
Im trying to talk to Chloe but its not working. I should of never done that to her. She is the love of my life. I guess I made Chloe mad because she stormed off. I walked back into the hotel.

I went into a empty bed and threw myself on it. I hear someone talking. About Kailor. I listen in. "I can't believe she did that. I mean went all the way with you. Wow good job Taylor." Someone says. I can't really hear because my ears are still in a pillow. "Yeah she was really good to. She said to me today she was sore." Taylor says.

I couldn't take it. "You had sex with Kai what the fuck you bitch!" I yell at Taylor. I see that Nash was talking to him about. I shake my head at Nash. "C'mon it was a joke! Cameron!" Nash says grabbing my arm and stopping me from walking out. "Yeah? Well I'm not laughing I can't believe my best friend would do that." I say jerking away and walking down the hall.

I walk to the elevator and text Kailor.

C: Did you have sex with Taylor?
K: No! I can't believe you would think that! You were the only one I have ever had sex with.
C: Alright. I'm sorry to bother you

I turn my phone off. What's the point of being here if everyone hates me! I think of that night. Everything I said.

"Hey keep your eyes to your self!" I told them. "Or what?" They asked. I got mad and went up to their face I could feel their breath. "Or I'll hit you so hard all your little buddies will feel it to." I said. "Ooo I'm so scared!" One of the guys said back. I punched him in the jaw. "Want to do it again? Talk some more shit!" I said.

"Cameron stop. It's just some boys." Kailor says. I'm so mad I yell "Shut the fuck up Kailor I can handle it!"

That keeps playing in my head Shut the fuck up Kailor I can handle it. Over and over. I feel something on my cheek. I wipe it off with my hand. Its a tear. I will never get over her. Sure she wasn't my first girlfriend and she wasn't my first time either. But she was special I felt a thousand times better with her being wrapped around my arm.

I get out of the elevator and go to a store that has all this candy and stuff in it. I look around and find Airhead Extremes, Chocolate Ghirardelli Squares with raspberry filling. I buy those and go to a toy store. I get a duck plushie. And buy a big basket. I put the stuff in there and go to Bed Bath And Beyond and buy her some perfume and lotion. Then a pare of Vans.

I get to my car and arrange all the stuff till its perfect. I pull out a piece of paper I have in my glovebox and write.

Kailor I'm sorry for all that happened that night. I love you. Just know that. Everyone here loves you. I hope you have a good time at MAGCON.
Cameron

I place it in the basket and drive to the hotel. I go in the front door and get in the elevator. I push the ninth floor and go to room 983. I put the basket down right in front of her door and walk away. I text Nash.

C: I'm gonna take a break from MAGCON for a little bit ok? I'll be back when you guys go to Miami.
N: Cam, don't leave because of what we did. It was a joke I wanted to see if you really still love her
C: I do! She just doesn't love me back. I called Bart on the way to the hotel and he told me I could. I'll see you in Miami

I turned my phone off and went to my car. I drove to the airport and got a plane ticket. I waited for my flight. "Everyone of flight 826 to Little Rock Arkansas please we are now boarding." Some girl says. Yes I went to Arkansas. No one ever comes here so I did. And I'm going to Hot Springs but they didn't have any flights.

I got on the plane and turn on my phone and plug up my headphones and listen to music. I fall asleep and wake up 5 hours later.