Chapter Twenty Three

×Kailor's P.O.V×
"You can stay back here if you want today." Cameron tells me. "I want to go on stage. I want to see what happens today." I says crying because my nose hurts like shit. "Alright baby. Here take some more tissues and hold them up to your nose. I'll be right back." He tells me handing me more tissues and walking to the stage.

"I'm really sorry guys. I didn't know anyone was going to do that to you." Matthew says with tears in his brown eyes. "It's fine I didn't think anyone got that crazy about stuff like that." Chloe says. "Alright before we get started I have to say something!" I hear Cameron say.

"Kailor, Matthew, Chloe please come out here." He also says. We went out to the stage and some people gasped. "Kailor is my girlfriend. As some of you know. And this is Chloe... Matthews girlfriend. They recently got punched because they were dating us. Guys don't be like that. Be happy for us. Not wanting to hurt us. If you hurt them you hurt us." He says with a tear rolling down his ceek.

"Baby come here." I tell Cameron. He comes to me and I give him a hug. "Hey you can't cry. You have a show. Alright? I'm fine it isn't even bleeding anymore." I tell him holding his face. "Ok babe just be careful. I love you." He tells me kissing me on the nose.

"I love you to." I say smiling. "Awwwwww!!!" I hear from the crowd. I go to the microphone and say "Alright who's ready for this thing to start?!?" Mahogany starts playing You're A Jerk and Carter does the dance.

I stand with Cameron. Until Aaron pulls out a small trampoline. "I dare you to do a flip Kai!" He says on the microphone. "Challenge accepted!! Who thinks I can do it?!?" I say on the other one. I head a bunch of screams so I go for it.

I jump 1-2-3 and flip. Landing perfectly on the stage. "Ohh Aaron I bet you can't do that!" I say. "Ohh yes I can. How hard could it be?" He says back. "Then do it!!" I yell. He tries and falls on his butt. I start to laugh. "How hard could it be?" I say mockingly.

"I bet you can't do anything else though." He tells me. "Ohh you don't even know Jack would you move the trampoline?" I ask. He does and I tell everyone to get back. 1-2-3 I do a front handspring, back handspring tuck.

"Alright Gabby Douglas I see you!" He says laughing. "And that's just my first year of gymnastics. I have 5 more to go over." I tell him. Then we get into a competition about who can do more. Cam does a backflip. Matt does a back handspring. Nash does a handstand. Jack and Jack do a front flip and grind when they land.

I do a round off, 3 back handsprings and a tuck. Chloe does 4 front walkovers and a frontflip.