Chapter Nine

×Matthew P.O.V×
I meet my fans today. I love doing this. Everytime this happens I'm one of the first boys there. Me and Carter get in the car and drive MAGCON.

We go to hair and makeup then wardrobe and go behind the poster and wait. I came out and took pictures then went to my place. I took pictures and played around with Carter. I meet this one girl her name is Chloe. I gave her my number and she kissed me on my cheek.

I've never felt this way about a fan. But damn she's amazing. Everything about her. Mahogany said pick a girl and I saw Cam go to where they were so I went with him. I saw Cam pick Kailor up and pull her over the gate. So I did the same to Chloe.

I cant be letting my fans down. So on lifted her and put her right next to me. I held her hand and we went on the stage and started to dance. We did the lipgloss dance and the nae nae. Then Carter started a dance off and Shawn sang the Cameron Dallas Is My Boyfriend song.

After that the Jacks song Wild Life and we did the cubby bunny challenge. Then Mahogany played more music and that was it for the day. I turn to Chloe "If you want you can come back with me." "Are you serious yes! Can Kailor come?" She says. "Yeah Kailor wanna come back with us?" Cameron says to her. "Sure we don't have anything else to do right Chloe? You didn't make any plans did you?" Kailor asks.

"No mom I didn't make plans for today." Chloe says laughing. Then she turns to me and says "We can come." "Well alright then let's go." I tell her smiling. I take her hand and Cameron takes Kailor's.

We go back to the lounge and introduce them to the boys. "Guys wanna play truth or dare?" Taylor asks. I didn't want to play because they have dirty minds. But I guess Chloe wants to because I hear her say "I want to play! Come on Matt lats play."

"Kailor we can play if you want." Cameron says. "Sure Chloe Matthew you gonna play?" Kailor says. I guess we will because everyone else is so I say "Yeah I guess." Chloe gets excited and sits closer to me.