Chapter Twenty Nine

Jordan's POV

"Okay I think that's the last of the boxes." I said while I put it down on the floor.

"You really didn't have to carry all that babe," Jade came towards me and handed me a bottle of water.

I opened and drank almost all of it in one go. "I wasn't going to let you do all that hard work."

"I could have hired people to help me with this instead," she put her arms around my shoulders making my hands instantly land on her hips.

I frowned and scoffed, "None sense, you have me for that."

"I know babe, but I didn't want you to hurt yourself with all that weight."

"I can handle it." I responded getting a peck on the lips by my girlfriend.

"You are so cute when you pout." Jade smiled up at me, "I can't believe we are finally living alone." She spoke in a soft tone.

"Me neither, it feels a bit surreal."

"Me too, but I always believed that we would at some point. Even though there were times when it felt more like an impossible dreamwhen you were too oblivious of my feelings for you to be precise."

"How was I supposed to know?! You were dating guys, for god's sake, I didn't even knew you liked girls. You on the other hand, knew I was a lesbian so you could have taken the initiative."

"I did end up taking the initiative, didn't I?" Jade quirked a brow as she questioned me.

"Well, you could've done it before and saved me the torture of seeing you with all those assholes." I grunted at the unpleasant memories.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "In my defense, I didn't know you liked me."

"Oh and I'm supposed to be the oblivious one?" I retorted with a smirk, knowing that I'm right in this.

"Oh shut up, you silly." Jade complained.

"Make me." I said flicking my gaze from her eyes to her lips. Jade wordlessly connected our lips together in a sweet kiss that never failed to make me feel on cloud nine.

"I love you." Jade whispered when our lips separated.

"I love you." I responded staring back into her eyes.

Every time I looked into her eyes I could feel as all my worries and fears faded away, it was almost unbelievable the hold those big stormy eyes got on me,  just by seeing her smile my heart would accelerate like I've just ran a marathon and a smile of my own would take over my face, making me look like an idiot most likely.

I'm not sure if there's enough words to describe how she makes me feel.

I'm scared of what will become of me when I don't get to have her in my life anymore.

"Jordan?" Jade's voice broke me out from my trance.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Are you okay?" She asked me with a funny face.

"I'm good, just got zoned out for a second there. What were you saying?"

Jade seemed to be a bit skeptical for a second but ultimately shrugged it off, thankfully. "I was saying that I want to go and meet the campusproperly meet it because when I came with my mom we were on a bit of a hurry and I couldn't have a good look at it, so what do you say?"