Chapter Fifty One

Jordan's POV

"And finally how was your week Jordan?" Doctor Morrison asked me lastly.

"Better, Olivia and I talked which was relieving... things between us are good but the could be better."

"You have to give her time, the situation you two are in is not the easiest to navigate." She put her glasses on top of her head and looked at me.

"I want to do something for her, to show her how much she means to me." Olivia deserved so much more than what I had given her. "I know it's not the same as saying I love her but... is all I have for now."

"I'm sure she will love it whatever it is. I've told you before and I'm telling you again, don't force yourself, but don't punish yourself either Jordan. You are allowed to love again, be it so at your own pace. I believe you already know how you feel, you just need to build yourself up until you are most comfortable expressing it."

Do I know?

The timer on the clock sounded and I knew the hour was up. I stood up and extended my hand to doctor Morrison. I think she finds it odd that I do so every time our session is over, but I just wanted to show her my gratitude in some way.

She shook it and smiled at me, the corner of her eyes wrinkling when she did it. "I'll see you next week for our session Jordan."

"Yes ma'am." I was about to go out when I remembered something. "How much does these session cost? I know you were doing this as a favor but I can't keep taking advantage doctor."

"Don't worry about it."

"But—"

"See you next week Jordan." She prompted me to get out of the office.

I don't like this. I'll bring her a cake next time I come over for therapy.

Exiting the building I spotted my motorcycle park and went to it as I took my phone to call Olivia and know what she was up to. After four rings she finally picked up.

"Olivia?" I frowned at the noise on the other line. "What's all that noise?"

"I'm at Savannah's game!" She said loud enough for me to hear over the phone.

"Savannah has a game today?" I hopped on my bike.

"Yes!"

"Is it at her school?" I took out my helmet and put it on my lap as I continued the phone call.

"Yes! Are you coming over?"

"Already on my way Liv. See you there." I hung up the phone and put on my helmet and started the bike.

Why didn't Olivia tell me Savannah had a soccer game? I would have loved to go and see her play, hopefully it hasn't started yet so I can still make it on time.

What if Olivia didn't tell me because she simply didn't want me there?

No. I have to stop thinking like that.

It took me ten minutes to get to Savannah's high school, even on my bike it was farther than I thought it would be. There was a lot of cars in the parking lot, impressive for a freshman's game.

I took off my helmet and saw the sun now starting to set, the parking swarmed with the sound of cheering coming from the football field.

Following some people who just arrived I spotted the field and bleachers... but no sight of familiar red hair. There were just too many people. The game hadn't started either—the cheerleaders where barely leaving the pitch. I took my phone out to try and call Olivia and it took me two tries for her to answer the phone.