Chapter Fifty

Olivia's POV

"What did you do the other night after the club?" Vivianna asked to Chris as the two of them played ping pong on my backyard. They both pulled up to my house with it, I have no idea where they even got it.

Meanwhile I was laying on a lounge chair texting some of the moms from the ballet class and telling them about the recital coming next month .

"Did you leave with Zoey?" I questioned and looked up from my phone. I remember vividly watching them make out in the middle of the dance floor.

"No."

"Wait you were with her?" Vivianna asked—missing the ping pong ball.

"Of course you didn't notice, you were sucking Dalton's face, but yes and we just made out." Chris responded hitting the ball back.

"I'm surprised you didn't sleep with her." I commented making Chris shrug.

"She's still in college, I don't mess with college girls."

"You just make out with them." Vivianna pointed out, Chris failing to hit the ball at the same time. "I win!"

"Fuck this." She put the ping pong racket down on the table while Viv celebrated and danced on her face—Chris being a sore loser she just flips her off.

"I didn't know you didn't sleep with college girls." I said gaining their attention.

"They get clingy." Chris responded simply.

"Yeah and Chris is trying to be the single cool aunt with cats, she's already borderline rich so the cats are the only missing thing." Vivianna made fun of her—I tried not to laugh but it was hard not to.

Chris grabbed the ping pong ball and threw it Vivianna's way—who successfully dodged it. "You even suck at that wow. Anyway I'm going to pee." Viv said before hurrying insane the house.

Chris rolled her eyes and came towards me laying half besides me and half on top on the lounge chair. I chuckled as I arranged myself. "Hi," she looked up at me.

"Hey."

"Did Jordan go to the session on Tuesday?" Chris asked.

"We haven't really talked but I know she did. That's all I know so don't ask." I tried not to stress myself but it was hard. I hated how things were between Jordan and I right now. It was tense and awkward—mainly because I was still hurt and she was... feeling guilty.

"What happened between you too? And don't say nothing, it's obvious something did."

"We had a miscommunication and we are working on it. I'll leave it at that." I kept it as vague as I could. I couldn't tell anyone that Jordan had said she loved her ex to me because I don't want them to hate Jordan for it. And I couldn't explain the whole situation, is not my place to, Jordan trusted her past to just me.

"Fair enough, just know we are here for you Liv." Chris kissed the side of my head.

"Hey I want to cuddle too." Vivianna pouted as she came out of the house again and dropped on top of me.

I have no idea how the chair is holding the three of us at this point.

"Seriously Chris though, why didn't you give that girl a chance? She seems nice enough and is hot." Vivianna wondered as she squeezed the air out me. I sat up so she could get on my lap instead of draining my air.

"She's hot a lot yes, but I really don't get with college they get annoyingly clingy. Been there done that." Chris shrugged disinterested, but our best friend wasn't buying it.