Chapter 15__I've not even dated!

But when he took a look at the person again, he found out that it is someone he knows. Panic spread fluttering wings.........
It's vickey.
How can it be? Why Will she try to kill herself. Without thinking,  Toby rushed to her and drew her back. They fell on the roof top together.
"What are you trying to do. Do you think killing yourself will solve all this? Are you silly. Why will you commit suicide? You may not be a big star now but you're making it. Is it family problems,  there are people facing more challenges out there. If you don't even like yourself,  you should at least think about those you left behind. In this world,  there are many ups and down. Even I am facing problems that are more than this. My dad is wealthy but what's the use since I am an illegitimate son? My mother was his mistress. Do you even know what illegitimate sons do go through? Those people in the higher class treats Illegitimate children like scums. I have a rich father that could help me become a well- know celebrity with months but here I am trying to make it big on my own. Call hundred people and ask them what they are going through, you will hear a lot of things and you will wonder  if that is really happen on this earth.
My sister suicide is not the answer to whatever you're going through. Don't allow yourself to be depressed. Think about what you're going through, but don't think to much. Rather than crying over split milk,  why don't you start looking for how to get another jar of milk.
Live on. The more you live , the more you get to know that there is more to this world. You will get to see the positive side of this world and also the negative sides. I don't know what you're going through but I know it is not something new. You're not the first person to go through it and you will not be the last.
You have to forget about the dull side of this world and focus sorely on the brighter side. Suicide is not an option", Toby rambled on.
"Mr motivational speaker can you let go. I don't even understand what you're saying. Who is commiting suicide? Who wants to die? I know how sweet this world is than you do. I won't die without dating!",  Vickey said, still in the same position they are when they fell. Toby is lying on the ground holding vickey firmly in his grasp.
" Let go of me now!", Vickey yelled.
Toby swallowed and let her go. They both stood up.
"You won't thank me for saving your life instead you're yelling", He said.
Vickey scoffed.
" You're the busy body here. I'm not even trying to kill myself. Why would I. Like I said before, I've not even dated. I've not tried all the dishes available in this world. I've not bought my dream car. I've not lived in a mansion. I've not even live up to my dream_not at all. So what reason do I have to die?", Vickey asked.
"But, you were standing there..."
"I'm just getting some fresh air",  Vickey cut in.
" I'm sorry. It seems I was mistaken", Toby said. He felt awkward.
"I have an advice for you",  Vickey started.
" What?", Toby asked.
"Be a motivational speaker. I mean you're so talented"
Toby was embarrassed.
"Can you not be so sarcastic?",  he asked.
Vickey laughed.
"Thanks anyway. You actually broke my thought and brighten my mood. I was in a bad mood earlier.",  Vickey confessed.
" But I wasn't trying to kill my self. I'm just thinking about things. I need someone to talk to. Just listen", she told him.
"You don't need to say anything.",  she added." Just hear me out"
"Okay",  Toby said and sat down on a bench.
"I lost my family to a fire outbreak. They all died in it,  mum, dad, my sister and my lil bro. I was in the boarding school. Then I found out they are not even my family at all. They adopted me as one of their own and they treated me nicely. I wonder if I'm a scourge. I lived with my foster dad mother and she died too six months after my parent death. It left me with no one earth. They all left me on my own. They  should have taken me along. It's so lonely. I have no one to run to. No body to talk to."
Tears started running down her cheeks.
"I use to blame my self for my family death. My Grandma died in an accident when she was trying to take me to the hospital when I suddenly felt sick at night. Such a nice woman who treats me so well even though she knew I'm not her biological grand child died because of me on the cold streets on a cold night with me watching her and not been able to do anything. I was helpless. Do I even deserve to live? Do I really pour bile into that happy family joy? I'm I a jinx?Do I deserve a happy life. Before grandma breathed her last breathe,  she was still thinking about me. Her last words were:" Be happy, Victoria. "
This is why I've been trying to put on smile and live happily all my life but I feel I didn't really deserve it."
Vickey sniff.
"That's why I don't have friends, I'm afraid to bring my bad luck on them. I'm afraid to pour sand in their pap. I'm afraid to watch evil things happen to them right before me. I'm so scared.
I'm afraid. I really am. I want friends too. I want family too. But I'm afraid of attachments. I'm afraid of having relationship with people. What if something happen to them? What will I do? Where will I run to. I'm so lonely. So so lonely."
Toby stood behind her.
"Overcome your fears Victoria. You're not at fault. You're no scourge or jinx. You're just a beautiful lovely girl everyone loves_Your foster family:your dad, mum, sister, brother and your grandma. You are loved by all of them. You need to think positively from now on. Think positively so that good things will happen around you. You have to obey your granny and live happily. You got to be Happy",  Toby said.
Vickey hugged him, he stiffened.
" You really need to be a motivational speaker", She said softly.
"I will be a motivational speaker for just you. Friends?",  Toby asked.
Vickey look up at him still hugging him.
" Friends", She said and smile.
"Your smile is beautiful",

📝📝📝📝📝
💦💦💦
My eyes watered writing this episode.
Vickey story really touched my heart.

Vote
Comment
Share

Much 💕💕💕💕