Chapter 68__Let's make a baby

Harley entered the house and was surprised to see the light on.
"Did I leave it on in  the morning?",  she wondered.
Then she heard something dropping in the kitchen.
" Is someone there?", she asked, holding her bag as a weapon.
"You're home",  And Harry came out of the kitchen wearing a pink apron and a pink cap.
" Cute", Harley muttered.
"Yeah. I know",  Harry replied.
" Go wash up. I made dinner", he added.
"How did you enter my house?",  she asked him.
" Your birthday is your code", he replied.
"You really want to get married to me, uhn?",  she asked him.
" Yes. I'm going to do all I can to please you", Harry said.
"Do my laundry for me tomorrow then. I'm too lazy to do it",  She told him.
" Laundry? Of... Of course. I will do it for you!", Harry said.
Harley smiled and walked into her room.

"Good morning sir",  Sophie greeted beaming with smile.
" Morning Miss Adams", Douglas greeted.
"Tell all the team members, meeting is in five minutes",  Douglas added.
" Yes, sir",Sophie said smiling.
She had a thing for Douglas and she had been hinting him for a while but he seems not to notice all of her gestures.
Sophie had made up her mind to make him take notice of her.
Once a woman is determined to get a man, there is nothing she will not do. That's the case if Sophie Adams.

Dorris entered the house and was welcomed by Miss Preya.
"Is my husband home, Miss preya?",  she asked.
" Yes, young madam. He came in some minutes ago", Miss preya responded.
"Oh!",  Dorris mouthed.
She walked up the stairs and saw the study slightly opened. She peeped in and Ray is there working on the computer.
"Wife, you're home",  Ray said when he noticed her.
She walked to him and sat on his laps.
" hmm"
"How is it at the studio?",  he asked her.
" My album is almost done. I'm so tired", She replied.
"Sorry",  he told her.
He then nibbled on her lower lips and soon took all her lips in his.
Dorris wriggled while he was kissing her and she woke the young man between Ray's thigh.
Ray stopped to catch their breathe.
" Dorris", he called, his voice hoarse.
"Yes",  Dorris responded, her voice low.
He wanted to say something but decided not to and kissed her again. This time the kiss is passionate.
While kissing her, he unzip her dress and his hands found their way into her dress and started founding the pears in her bra.
Dorris gave low moans and continue rubbing herself on his laos, arousing the man even more.
Ray move his lips to her nose, her eyes and soon settled on her neck, leaving a lot of marks there.
He leaned on her, his mouth still on her neck.
" Dorris", he called again.
"Murray", Dorris replied almost in a whisper. She is so wet down there and wondered while he keep stopping.
" Let's make a baby", he told her.
Dorris widen her eyes.
"I'm feeling insecure. My parents will not give up. They care so much about family background and they would not want to lose face among their peers and they will do anything to separate us. I'm afraid! What if you leave me and travelled far away. What if I never got to see you again. What if... There are so many what ifs. And U came to the decision to make a baby. That way, you won't be able to leave me. Even if you leave me, you won't be able to go far away. Even if you go, you will still come back. With the baby, we will have a reason to stay together for ever. Please Dorris",  Ray told her.
Dorris swallowed.
'Why is he saying all these? Is he not thinking too far ahead?",  Dorris wondered.
She sigh.
" You have so many reason for us to have a baby and I have reasons why we shouldn't. My career, my dream is at stake. I have just started and I need to walk faster. If I decided to have a baby now, it will only slow me down. Consider me, Murray. I can't risk having a baby now. It is not that I don't want to have a child with you but not now okay.
Give me time. Wait! I've given you my word. I won't leave you. You are my world now, Murray. Please let wait. We will surely have a child together"
Ray knew she will surely give her career as an excuse. It is not that he doesn't understand but he just wanted to be selfish. He just want a baby with her.
"I understand" is all he said before he drew her in for a kiss again. This time, the kiss is rough. He keeps biting on her lips as if he is punishing her but Dorris is not feeling pain at all. Instead she is enjoying the pleasure!

📝📝📝📝
I want to Dorray to make a baby.
Why is Dorris delaying it now?