Chapter 39__Make a cuter face

Harriet wedding is second day after the new year. She is packing to stay with her parents till the wedding.
"Do you need to go?",  he asked her.
" I don't see the need", Edmund answered.
"C'mon. It's just two days. Don't worry you will have me to yourself forever after the wedding. I know I'm so pretty that you will miss me so much. I know you won't be able to sleep a wink at night, bear with me. I know you can't do without me, I know and understand....."
Edmund scoffed.
"Can you stop being  narcissistic?",  he asked her.
" I'm only concerned about the baby. She may not like being moved around", he added.
"She?Why will my baby be a she? I want a boy to be the first born."
Edmund blinked.
"Why? I prefer girls"
Harriet scoffed.
"But I want a heir",  She said.
" We can have a guy after the cute princess", Edmund said.
"You must be kidding me! Hmph! You want me to get pregnant a second time? You really have to pity me!",
" Didn't you say you want a boy child?", Edmund asked not getting why she is yelling.
"I'm already carrying a son",  Harriet said.
" Whatever! Both are children", Edmund said. "I just love girls. They are usually gentle and cute"
Harriet scoffed.
"That's because you've not seen a stubborn one",  she said.
" I guess you're right. There should be girls like you. Obstinate kids", Edmund said and walk out of the room.
Harriet did throw something at him but he is already out of the room.
"Jerk!"

Dorris was busy with her phone while Ray is busy watching her.
He sigh when she is still not paying him attention.
"I guess your phone is more important than your husband",  he said.
Dorris looked at him.
" Are you jealous of a cell phone, Murray?", Dorris asked.
"Yes, I am. So what?",  he said shamelessly.
" I'm just chatting with Ashley. She wants us to hang out. She will be coming to my dad's place tomorrow to celebrate new year", Dorris explained.
She did not tell Ashley and Douglas about her new place because she knew they will want to come over. Ray things is everywhere in the house so she didn't want them to come.
"Can I come along?",  Ray asked making a puppy face.
" Make a cuter face", Dorris said And Ray pouted.
Dorris laughed.
"What will I tell my dad if you come over?",  she asked him.
" We will just tell him we are dating. C'mon, I want to come", Ray said.
Dorris sigh. She knew he won't give up easily.
"Fine, let's go together",  she said.
Ray smiled. He is excited. After all, ge is meeting her family. He hugged her. "That aside, It's few hours to new year, I think we should be cuddling in bed enjoying the cold night under the blanket"
Dorris swallowed.
He bite her ear lobe sensually,
"What do you think, wifey"
Dorris knees went weak. She knew she will be deprived of sleep tonight. Just one round is never okay for Murray.
"You pervert. Do you have to start a new year with..."
Ray pecked her lips.
"I'm your husband, you're my wife. What's wrong with it?",  he asked her.
He took her lower lips into his mouth.
Dorris moaned.
Ray smirked.
" Don't forget to use protection", Dorris told him in between their make out.
"Don't worry. I won't forget",  he said.

Mr dalton was fuming with anger.
" what's her name?", he asked the private investigator.
"Dorris."
"You said she is an upcoming artiste?",  Mr Dalton asked.
" Yes. She signed with Rays entertainment. ", the investigator replied.
" What does her father do?", He asked.
"He sells electrical gadgets, mechanical....."
"He owns shop?",  Mr Dalton simply asked.
"Yes"
Mr Dalton scoffed.
"This will be easier than I expected. I want to see the girl first before I make other plans. If she cooperated with me, I won't need to dirty my hands",  Ray's father said.

When Harry saw her message he was excited.
Harley__Will you like to eat dinner with my parents on new year. My mum really wants to see you.
Harry took deep breathes before replying.
Harry__Sure. Are you sure you're not the one missing me?
He was pacing the room as he await her reply.
Harley__ Why would I miss you?
Harry frowned.
He drop the phone on the bed. He did not like the reply but be braced up.
Harry__But I miss you. Dress prettily for me tomorrow. See you.
Harry had decided that he will not waver. He is going to win her heart at all cost. He is going to make her falk deeply in love with him. It is just as a matter of time. Harry is sure that he can wait. He is going to be patient. While waiting for her, he us not going to stop showing her his sincerity until she rejected him directly.

Ava is in a bad mood.
She had been drinking,  breaking things and getting mad at her servants. She is staying in her private mansion because she did not want her parent to see her in that state.
"He is mine! Who said he can say no to our engagement? Who said he can have a girlfriend? He can't stand me? That jerk",  she kept thinking out loud.
She just couldn't accept the fact that she was rejected.
" How dare him reject me? How can he rudely trample on my pride like that? Did he even has a conscience?"
Ava had always gotten what she wanted. She had never  been denied of anything before.
She don't play games because she hates losing. While she was a kid, she played a game with her friends and lost, she cried and refuse  to eat for days.
In middle school, she lost her first position in class to someone and she cried at home that her parents had to pay to forge the result.
In college,  she once answered a question wrongly and she sent a gang of thugs to beat up the guy who answered the question right. That's the kind of person Ava is. She can not lose to other people and she must get what she wants. And she wants Ray.
She will not rest until she get him to herself. She is going to use all means available to claim her 'thing'.

📝📝📝📝📝
Wahala.

Do you think something is wrong with Ava mentality?
Do you think she is at fault?
Or the way she is trained.
Let's talk about her in the comment session.
Let's make it interesting please.