Chapter 42__I think your mind is more perverted.

Dorris is so angry. She cried to her heart content before driving back home. She just hoped Ray will not be back from the office yet so she will just freshen up and go to bed but she met him in the living room working on his laptop.
"Babe",  he greeted.
"How's work today?",  she asked him.
He stood up and hugged her.
" Fine. I missed you that's why I came back home earlier even though I still....", he paused when he saw her red side of the face.
"What happened? Who hit you on the face?" She asked.
"Forget it. It is nothing",  she told him.
" What do you mean? Your face..."
"Murray, I'm so stressed right now. Don't stress me even more. All I want to do right now is to take a shower and go to bed. Please don't ask me questions cause I'm not in the mood to answer",  Dorris said and walk past him to the room.
"What about dinner?",  he asked and he got no response.
" What's wrong with her", Ray asked no one in particular.
He decided to prepare dinner from her. He had not gone back home for a while so he is unable to continue his lessons with Miss Preya. So he decided to make what he felt he can make well.
Dorris could not sleep so she knew it when Ray entered the room. She could smell the aroma of noodles and her stomach grumbled.
"Come, let's eat",  he told her.
" If you don't want to talk to me,  At least eat something.", Ray added.
She wanted to play hard to get so she kept on lying on the bed.
"Dorris!", he called again and she sat up reluctantly.
" I'm only eating because I am very hungry", she said.
"Okay",  he replied.
And they ate silently. The more Ray look at her swollen red cheeks, the angrier is blood boil. He wondered who hit his wife like this.

" Edmund you are not going to work today too?", she asked him.
It's a week after their wedding.
"Yes. I'm still in honey moon...."
Harriet didn't want him to stay home. Throughout the last week, she was not allowed to put on cloth. Just underwear  and sometimes his shirt.
"No honeymoon,  you know I'm pregnant too. I can't cope with your beastly side anymore. And here I thought that you're a gentleman. Gentle? Ha ha ha. I was very mistaken",  Harriet said.
Edmund smirked.
" Don't you like it? I thought girls this days like proactive men especially men that are wild and rough in bed", Edmund said bluntly.
"Will you keep quiet, Ed? My son is listening!",  she said.
Edmund laughed.
He loved teasing her.
Edmund hope she will not leave him like they usually do. Edmund wants this relationship to last forever. He wants to be with Harriet till the end. He did not want this to end the way it usually did with his past girlfriends.
" Come here", he told her.
She sat down on his laps pouting.
Edmund find all her behavior cute.
"I've not seen a woman as cute as you are. Harriet, I'm afraid that if we give birth to our baby, I will have to take care of two immature kids in the house_both you and the baby", he said rubbing her little baby bump
Harriet rolled her eyes.
"What are you implying?",  she asked him. " Are you saying that I'm childish?", she asked again.
"When did I say that?",  He asked.
" Since I'm childish, leave me alone and go look for a mature pretty woman. Hmph!", Harriet said and stood up from his laps.
Edmund laughed. He just find her actions funny.
He stood up and hugged her.
"Don't be annoyed. Think of our little princess",  he told her.
" He is a prince", Harriet stated.
Edmund smiled. He did not want to argue with her anymore.
"Shall we go to the bedroom?",  he asked her.
She hit him.
" You pervert!"
"What do you think I'm talking about. I only want us to catch a nap",  he told her.
Harriet turned pink.
Edmund continue to tease her.
" Don't tell me you're thinking of something else. I think your mind is more perverted.".
Harriet blushed harder.

Harry and Harley relationship is getting better.
"Where are we going?",  she asked him, fitting her seat bet.
" A zoo?", Harry asked her.
"What zoo?",  Harley asked.
" That's childish. Let's visit a museum."
Harry doesn't like museums. He found places like that boring.
"Then an amusement park?",  he asked.
" I've told you before amusement parks are ...."
Harry cut in.
"Childish?"
Harley sigh when he finished her statement.
"Ladies your age love going to the parks to have fun with their boy friend. I wonder why you're so different. Can't you try and do interesting things? You will indulge yourself in work from monday to friday and to have fun on weekends is another problem for you. Why are you like this? See the interesting part of this world together with me, Harley . please.",  Harry told her.
" Okay. Let's go to the amusement parks then", Harley said
Harry was excited like a child given candy.
"Let's go",  he said and accelerated.

" You said what?", Dorris asked again.
"I said we are Eating dinner at my parents tomorrow",  Ray replied.
Dorris thought she heard wrongly.
" But Why?", she asked.
"I want you to meet them.",  Ray simply said.
" Do we need to go?", she asked.
"You have to meet your husband family Dorris",  Ray told her.
" Why tomorrow?", Dorris asked.
Ray stopped what he is doing.
"Why do I think you're behaving strangely?",  He asked.
Dorris swallowed.
" How I'm a behaving that is strange?", She asked.
Ray sigh.
"Don't be nervous. I'm sure they will treat you well. I will be there with you. Just signal to me if you want us to leave. Take note, you don't really need them to like you. We don't need their approval in our relationship. I'm just taking you to meet them out of courtesy. No matter what happens tomorrow,  you have to forgive me. Don't worry , you won't be seeing much of them anyway, so you don't need to mind them.",  Ray told her.
" Murray, We need their approval. They are your parent.", Dorris told him.
"No we don't. In as much as your dad will approve, forget about any thing else",  Ray said.
'It easier said than done', Dorris taught.
She also wished they don't need Ray parents approval but she knew better than that.

📝📝📝📝📝
Your favourite couple is?

Mine:EdHarriet!
Drop yours in the comment section.