Chapter 85__Passionate Harry

It was Raymond's hundred days anniversary today. Dorris did not plan to celebrate it but close relatives did drop by and gave the child a lot of gifts. Dorris was breastfeeding the child when a maid entered.
"Young Madam, someone is asking of you", the maid said.
" Who? I'm not expecting someone"
"She gave a name. Ava", the made said.
Dorris raise her brows. Ava? Is it the Ava she knew or is there someone else with the name Ava? Why would Ava visit her if she is the one? Is she here to cause trouble again?
Dorris sigh. She is not even in the mood for all that now.
She still asked the maid to lead her in anyway. She is sure that the bodyguards at the gate would have checked her very well before allowing her into the compound.
" Hi", Ava greeted immediately she saw Dorris. It was obvious that she felt awkward. This is the second time she will come to Ray's house. The last time she came she made a statement that the next time she will be in this house, she will be there as Ray's wife. Who knew Fate has so much in store for her.
Her heart tightened when she saw Dorris. She can't believe she lost to this lady. Dorris neither from a rich family nor from a well known family.
She took a deep breathe.
"Hi", Dorris greeted.
" Sit down", Dorris said.
"Mia, get something chill for our guest", Dorris told a maid.
" yes, young madam"
Ava sat down.
"I wanted to see Ray's child. That's why I'm here. Can I? I'm traveling abroad and I wanted to give the baby a gift.
I still hadn't give up on Ray though but there is really nothing I can do. After all, Ray is in Coma. I will just leave. I hope I will be able be able to give up on him. I wish you a happy married life and I hope Ray will really wake up soon.", Ava stood up and gave Dorris the gift.
" You still hadn't won", And she walked out.
Dorris called a maid and gave the gift to her.
"Throw it away. I won't accept a gift from my rival. It is just a precaution", she said.

Mrs Dalton rushed into the house. She met Ashley and Dorris eating breakfast. They are both dressed for work.
" Ash, you haven't left yet?", she asked.
"Yes, auntie", Ashley replied with a smile.
" Good morning mom", Dorris greeted.
"Good morning, Darling. Where is my grandson?", She asked.
Miss Preya gave the baby to her.
" aiyoo, cute son", the woman said hugging the child.
"Mom, are you sure you will be okay with coming over everyday to baby sit the child?", Dorris asked.
" What are you talking about? Why won't I be okay? This is my grandson we are talking about. After all, you are going to work. I am more than glad to be able to babysit this handsome grandson of mine", the woman chattered.
Dorris drank her coffee.
"I'm off to work then. Raymond, have a good time with granny.", Dorris said.
She walked to the woman and kissed her son.
" You will drop me off", Ashley said rushing her tea.
"Learn how to drive. There are so many car in the garage", Dorris teased her.
" I think My teacher is not good enough. That's why I still don't know how to drive after learning for three months"
Douglas is the one teaching her how to drive.
"You guys should hurry. Dorris can't be late on her first day", Mrs Dalton said.
" mom, I may come home late today. I want to visit Ray", she said.
Mrs Dalton wants to say something but she decided against it.
"Okay. Drive slowly and safely", she said.
" Okay mom", Dorris said and walked out.

Harry was drying Harley hair.
"I visited Dorris' baby the other day. He is so cute. I suddenly started liking kids", Harley said.
" Is that so?",Harry asked.
"Yes"
"Shall we have a baby then?", he asked.
Harley raise her brow.
"That's not a bad idea", Harley said.
" you think so?", Harry asked as he switched off the hair dryer.
"Yes. I will like to have a cute baby. It will be nice to have a baby. Let's give it a try.", Harley said.
" you are very bold, Harley. Are you sure you are up to it? Do you dare?", He asked her.
Harley felt a shiver down her spine. She knew how her husband is on bed. Harry is very domineering and he usually last so long.
He is also very demanding on bed. He will even ask her to watch adult videos to learn more on how to please a man.
Harley also did not want him to go back to his wayward lifestyle so she is always trying her best to please him.
She is quite afraid of him when it turns to their sexual activity.
He is not anything like his caring self. It's always like he is another person. Wild and rough!
But she likes it soooo much as much as she is scared of it.
Harry moved closer to her.
He took her lips in his mouth.
"You dare?", he asked again.
Harley shivered.
" I dare or are you chickening out?", she challenged him.
Harry scoffed. No man will allow anybody to mock his stamina.
"I will never chicken out. You know that better than everyone, my darling little pretty wife. Let's make a baby then. We can start by giving birth to triplets or do you want four at once? We can have a team",
Harley started regretting. This pervert!
" Can I still back out?", she asked him.
"I'm sorry dare bit you turned me on already", Harry said.
" I didn't. When did I?", She asked him.
Harry smirked.
He is enjoying how much he is affecting her.
He bits her earlobe.
"I can't wait to taste you. Next time, can you serve yourself in a red nightdress? This pink is too pretty. I will want to see in a seductress mode. Can you show me?", he asked her.
Harley swallowed and nodded.
Harry had successfully tamed her.
He was in a good mood. He kissed her again, this time with fire and passion. You could tell that he is fully turned on.
Harley wriggled under him and moaned as he kiss her....................

📝📝📝📝📝
😋
Our Harry is actually good at something too.
Are there really men like Harry?
Caring, gentle and feminine but very manly, wide and rough on bed.
Hahaha.

Authoress be careful ooo, there are small children around!