Chapter 99__Event planner

The guests are already around when Dorris came down the stairs dress in a peach coloured dress.
"My God,  everyone is around",  She said and threw her husband a glare.
He didn't wake her up.
Ray gave a small smile and gesture as if saying. " I didn't want to wake you up. You're sleeping so soundly"
Dorris saw her son eating chocolates.
"Why are you eating so much chocolate?",  she asked. Her son pouted.
She turned to her mother in law.
" Mom, can you stop giving him too much sweet? ", she asked.
" If our handsome boy didn't eat Chocolate, who will?", the woman asked.
"Let my grandson enjoy this things while he is still young.",  the older woman said.
Dorris sigh.
Miss Preya informed them that the food is ready and they all move to the dining.

After dinner, they settled in the living room and Ray poured wine for everybody except Dorris.
He gave her a glass of water.
" I want wine too", she whined.
"No. You have to start preparing for pregnancy. We are having a princess this time around"
Dorris turned red.
She hits him.
"What are you talking about?",  She asked.
Ray smiled and pat her head.
" Be a good girl and listen to your husband"
She rolled her eyes and just drank water.
"Is Dorris willing to be a housewife?",  Mrs Dalton asked.
" Yes. I told my husband already", she said.
"I thought you will want to stay at the company",  Mr Dalton said and turned to Ray
" While you are not around,  Dorris really handled the company well",
"No. I just used Jerome's help",  She replied.
" Stop being humbled", the man said.
Mr Dalton turned to Dorris father.
"I'm very sorry for the inconveniences we might have caused you in the past. Please forgive our family. We didn't deserve such a girl as yours. I won't lie to you, while Ray was in Coma, I got someone to always tail Dorris not really for security purpose but to always know her whereabout. I thought she will get tired of waiting for a husband in coma and will meet other men but she didn't. Dorris, in my heart,  you are on a pedestal.
Forgive me for all the wrong I might have done you",  Mr Dalton said.
Ray squeezed Dorris hand.
"Let's forget about the past and move on. All I ask of you is that you take very good care of my daughter",  Louis said.
" I'm sure that is what her mother will want too", the man added remembering his late wife again.
"Don't worry. Your daughter is my daughter too. She will never be bullied",  Mrs Dalton said and added.
" Can we pick the wedding date now?", she asked.
"Yes",  Louis said.
" Do you have a date in mind?", He asked.
"Let's just do it in two weeks time",  Mrs Dalton said.
" isn't that too hurried? We have to give them a wedding that will be the whole country talk for weeks", Mr Dalton puts in.
"Don't worry. You guys just leave it to me",  Mrs Dalton said.
" I will plan everything myself. You guys just invite people. The invitation card will be ready by this time tomorrow",
The woman took her phone and dialed a number. She then excuse them to make the call.
"Why do I feel like mum likes planning events? She planned Raymond's birthday too. I didn't even do anything",  Dorris said.
" Well", Mr Dalton began.
"Event planning is her hobby",
Dorris only nod several times.
So they have too weeks to plan their wedding.
Dorris could only pray that nothing will happen again that will force them to postpone the wedding.

📝📝📝📝📝
💃💃💃💃 line up here to get your invitation card. Our beloved couples are finally having their wedding.