Chapter 86__Only if.....

Dorris entered the hospital room with a heavy heart as usual. Only if he will just wake up. Only if he could just flash one of his usual smile. Only if he could come back to her. Only if he could wake up and fulfil his promise to her.
Only if.........
'Oh! How much I miss you Ray!'
He promised her to get married to her, they've even started the preparation for their marriage.
But here he is.... Lying on the bed. Here he is struggling between life and death.
Dorris took a deep breathe.
She is not going to lose hope. She needs to stay strong for Murray. She needs to wait for the day he will speak to her again.
She will always visit him.

Ashley was watching her as she sat before the vanity table, doing her things.
"Raymond is so cute. Trust me, I want to have a child like him too",  Ashley said.
Dorris was drying her hair with a hair dryer.
" You have to get married to do that", she said casually and Ashley swallowed. Actually, that's the point she is driving at. She just wanted to beat around the bush.
"Actually, Douglas is talking about marriage too but we....."
"You guys should just get married",  Dorris said and stood up.
"Really, shall we?",  she asked.
" Yes. I would be a nice mother in law", Dorris said and wink.
"Mother in law?",  Ashley scoffed.
" You're just a sister in law!"
Dorris pat her shoulders.
"Trust me, It's a honor having me as your mother in law. Not all mother in laws are as beautiful and nice as I am",  She teased.
Ashley rolled her eyes.
"Yes, yes, yes"

Dorris attended Isabelle's birthday with her baby. Seeing Isabelle, she remembered that she remembered that Ray was around when the baby was born months ago. How much time flew.
Dorris bought the little girl a big doll house.
Harriet carried little Ray and she really appreciated Dorris gift.
Time flew by, Douglas and Ashley got married. Dorris spent a lot of money and efforts on the ceremony. Douglas also bought a comfortable condo as their matrimonial home.
Ashley will need to move out of Dorris' and Dorris knew how much she will miss her.
Ashley was very emotional during the wedding day. She shed enough tears and she didn't even want to part with her mum.

The couples left the party to catch their flight. Dorris had prepared a bitch house for them to spend their honeymoon.
Ashley was excited as they exit the plane the next day.
"Are you sure it's okay to stay away from work for two weeks?",  Ashley asked Douglas.
" I'm the CFO", He said and winked.
"Yeah yeah. I have such a capable husband",  Ashley said, licking his boots.
Douglas smiled and drew her into his arms. Then they stopped a cab and hopped into it.

Toby and vicky visited Dorris at her place. They came differently though.
" So for how long will you hide your relationship? ", Dorris asked them.
" For as long as possible", Vickey replied.
"Oh",  Dorris mouthed.
"You see, I can't afford to joke with Toby's career right now. You know how crazy those fans can be",  Vickey explained.
" And are you guys comfortable?", Dorris asked.
"Well, we are. I don't care in as much as Vicky doesn't mind",  Toby said.
" Same here", Vicky said.
Dorris rolled her eyes.
"Enough with your countless profession",  she said.
" Can I hold your baby? ", Vicky asked.
" You can. Why not?", Dorris saud and passed the baby to her.
"Awn. So cute!",  Vicky said.
" Shall we have a baby too? if you like them that is", Toby asked her.
"What are you talking about?",  Vickey asked him and rolled her eyes.

Ashley gulped when Douglas came out of the bathroom in just a towel.
Ashley must agree that this little boy looks so manly.
" What? Likes what you see?", Douglas asked her.
He walked towards her.
Ashley keeps swallowing her saliva. She is so nervous. She wished she could post pone consummating their marriage.
She decided to be bold.
'This must be douglas first time too. I have to be bold and dominate this session. I'm older than him anyway'
Douglas smiled when he saw the complicated expressions on her face.
"Are you scared?",  he asked her.
Ashley scoffed.
" What are you talking about? Why would I be scared? It's just sex", she said.
Douglas kissed her.
The kiss was more like a peck.
"It's not just sex, Ash. It's love making",  he told her.
Ashley swallowed her spit.
"Is there any difference?",  she asked him
" There are so many differences, Ash", he told her.
Ashley rolled her eyes.
"You're talking as if you have the experience", She said.
" Do you want me to show you?", he asked her.
"What?",  she asked her voice low.
His voice turned hoarse too.
"How much experience I have. I can be very very  dominating Ash.",  he told her. Then he kissed her.
She wriggled under him.
He kissed her for a while and stopped.
He then proceed to kiss her forehead.
" You.... ", he kissed her eyes.
" Ashley..", he kissed her nose and moved to her cheeks.
"I know what is going on in your mind",  He said and moved to kiss her neck. He made sure to leave hickeys there.
" You're seeing me as a child aren't you?", he asked and moved to kiss her collar bones.
"Douglas is just a child. I will be able to dominate our sex life. Oh will I enjoy our sex life after all, my husband is so inexperienced",  he said and left hickeys on her collar bones. Ashley was shuddering under him.
" Those were the thoughts in your mind. I am prepared for this. Trust me, Ash. Your husband has good stamina", Douglas smirked.
Then he took one of her nipples into his mouth and squeezed the other one gently with his other hands.
Ashley who had been trying to hold back her moans couldn't anymore.

📝📝📝📝📝📝
It's their personal thing. That's enough peeking, becky.
Haha