Chapter 95__Happiest wife on earth

"Dad?",
Ray looked at the little boy before him, he is quite chubby but not fat. He looked like a healthy young master.
Ray recognized his son the moment he saw the boy. He looked so much like him.
" Aren't you the dad that is sleeping in the hospital?", Raymond asked.
Ray smiled. His son knew him. Does that mean Dorris had introduced him to her?
"I woke up son",  he said, gazing at his son lovingly. " I attended your birthday to show you how important you're to your dad", Ray added.
The boy smiled.
"Really? Sleeping daddy likes me so much? Will you go back to sleep again?", Raymond asked Ray.
" No. I will never go back to sleep in a hospital again. Never!", he told his son.
"Does that mean I got a dad like the other kids?",  Raymond asked.
Ray was happy.
" C'mon. You always got a dad", Dorris told the boy.
"Let the party began. Please be careful around the park kids. Do not hurt yourself or someone else",  Dorris said and the kids dispersed to play around the park.

Dorris pushed her husband into the living room. She had called Miss Preya earlier and had asked to decorate the house warmly to welcome someone back home. Miss Preya was very happy.
" Welcome back home young master", Miss Preya and the maids greeted.
Ray smiled. The little boy was excited since he talked to his daddy.
"Miss, meet my daddy. He had been sleeping in the hospital for so long but he had decided to stop sleeping and come back home",  the boy said.
Miss Preya smiled.
She turned to Dorris.
" Dinner is ready. You should all take a shower first", the woman said.
"Yes, we will. Did you clean the guest room for me? We will sleep down here for a while till Ray will be able to walk again.",  Dorris said.
"We cleaned the room ma'am",  Miss Preya replied.
" Thanks", Dorris said, her smiling face radiant. Miss Preya had not seen her this happy for years.
The couple really loved each other.

After dinner, Dorris helped Ray get on the bed.
"Sorry for stressing you. I will be able to walk by myself soom",  he assured her.
" Are you sure you should really be apologising for such an insignificant thing?", she asked him.
Ray sigh as Dorris got under the covers with him.
The woman cuddle into him.
"Dorris I'm very sorry. Even I am ashamed of myself. I knew that I've let you down. I'm sorry for not being with you all this years especially when you are pregnant of our son. I will forever make it up to you. I should have seen you since I woke up but I am too ashamed to face you. I will never leave you again",  he told her.
Dorris snuggled closer to him.
" You don't really need to apologise to me. What matters is that you're here for me", she told him.
Ray was glad when he heard what she said. His wife didn't blane him after all. That's what matters.
Until he heard what she said next.
"Just get better so that you can make it up to me. You have to take responsibilities for the lost years",  she said.
" I will", he said.
He will gladly try to make it up to her.
"I will try even through I knew that it is not something that could be made up so easily",  he told her.
Dorris yawned.
She is sleepy.
Today had been a long day.

📝📝📝📝📝

The story is coming to an end soon.
Thank you for always reading.
For those that always encourage me, thank you.
Stay glued.
You will love the coming episodes