Chapter 30__I will still like you

"I will learn to love you, Murray",  Dorris said.
Even though Ray is not fully satisfied he was still happy that she is willing to give it a try.
He put the ring on her and hugged her.
" You're mine now, Dorris", He told her and he kissed her. Dorris opened up to him and threw her head back to give him more access. He explored her mouth, he will never get lost in there because he had used his tongue to memorize the corners of her mouth.
By the time they will stop kissing, Dorris is short of breaths.
Ray leaned on her, hiding his head in her neck. Dorris decided to just Pat his back.
Ray on the other hand is just trying to control himself. Dorris is like an aphrodisiac wine to him. He knew he is gonna get addicted to her soon. After calming down, he asked more like a final say.
"We are getting our marriage certificate tomorrow?"
Dorris smiled.
"Is that what you want?",  she asked.
" Yes, I want to be your husband legally", he said.
"Okay",  was all Dorris said.Is she over excited? What is this feeling? She felt extreme happiness from within.
" Them tomorrow it is."
"Murray"
"Yes, baby"
"Can I really use the car?",  she asked him.
" Yes, why not. Let's go and take a look at the car. Trust me, you will like it."
And She did like it when she saw it.
It's a sport car. A yellow Lamborghini.
"Murray isn't this too extravagant?",  Dorris asked.
She was thankful it is at night and most of the trainees and the artistes living in the dorm are asleep or out.
" But it is women colour", Ray told her.
"Murray, this car will get attention and people will start to think I've gotten myself a rich sugar daddy!",  Dorris explained.
" I would rather be called your husband than your sugar daddy but I guess I can still take it for now ", Ray said nonchalantly.
" Murray are you kidding me? Can you drive at all?", he asked her
"Yes but not too well. I used to drive my dad's car. I was learning but..."
"Like I said, I will enroll you in a driving school or do you want to learn from me?",  he asked her.
She rolled her eyes.
" No thanks"
Then she hugged him.
"Murray, you really made my day", She told me.
" Our wedding anniversary will always be the day after your birthday,  perfect"
Dorris smiled.
"It's indeed perfect"
Months ago, Ray is her Idol. She was a hardcore wife fan. Who knows she is ever going to cross paths with him. Who knows she is going to bump to him on his last concert? Is it really fate that led them to bumping into each other.
Thinking that she is going to be his wife tomorrow. She felt satisfied.
Ray hugged her tighter. He is never going to let her go. She is going to be his wife and he is going to be the perfect husband. He will make her fall for him that in her next life. She will still want to be his wife. That is Ray's mission.

Dorris car was packed in the underground garage. There is no body that will look at it without taking a second look.
Dorris is not planning to tell anyone that it is her car until she knows how to drive.
Dorris decided to wear a dress. It's a purple dress that she bought recently, she wore a white stiletto on it. She pack her hair in a neat bun and put on light make up. When she came out of her room, she saw Vicky. She was knocking on Toby's door.
"Just call him. I think he is still sleeping",  Dorris told her.
" Do you have a special event today? You didn't even dress like this yesterday that is your birth day.", Vickey asked.
"I just feel like dressing up. Do I look good?",  she asked.
" Of course.", it's not vickey who spoke but Guy.
"Good morning Guy",  Vickey greeted.
" Yeah! Good morning ", Guy greeted her.
" Dorris, are you going out?", Guy asked her.
"Yes but I will be back for rehearsal in the evening",  she said.
" And I was thinking if we could eat lunch together. I have something to tell you ", he told her.
" Tomorrow ", Dorris said.
"We will be in the studio throughout tomorrow.",  Guy reminded her.
" Next time then. I have somewhere important to go today. ", she said.
" I will give you your birthday gift later", Guy told her.
"Ok. Thanks. Bye. Bye vickey"
"Yeah. Enjoy your self and bring something back for me on your way back",  Vickey teased.

Ray was waiting for her in the underground garage. She walked into the garage smiling.
" Good morning,  Murray", She greeted.
"Good morning,  babe",  he greeted pulling her in for a hug.
" My babe looks so pretty today", he said.
"I'm always pretty",  Dorris said and they laughed.
" Did you bring your car key? ", he asked her.
" It is with me, Why?", She asked.
"Do you want us to take it to the bureau?",  he asked.
" That's nice. Let's test the car", Dorris said and gave him the car key.
They both entered the car and drove to the registry to register their marriage.

Dorris couldn't stop smiling. She is so happy. She just got married to the man of her choice. She just became Mrs Dalton.
"I'm so happy",  she told Ray.
"I'm more happy",  Ray said and they laugh.
" Shall we go see your wedding gift?", he asked her.
"You got me a gift? I have nothing to give!",  Dorris said.
" Don't worry. It's the husband that will give the wife a gift. You don't have to bother.", he told her.
"My God,Murray, you will spoil me rotten if you keep doing this".
" Go ahead. I will still like you even if you're rotten", He said.
Dorris rolled her eyes and they got into the car.

Ray bought her a pent house.
"My goodness, Gracious God! Is this my gift Ray? ",  she asked.
He nodded smiling.
Dorris threw herself at him.
" I like it so much", She said.
Ray was glad that she liked it.
While we are still keeping our relationship secret, stay here. Don't worry, I will accompany you at night", Ray told her.
"Who said I'm worried?",  Dorris asked embarrassed by his last statement.
Ray chuckled.
" Wifey, you're so cute.", he said.
"I will get someone to pack your things from the hostel and bring it here. I chose this place because it's not too far from the agency",  he told her.
" Thanks, Murray", She said hugging him again.
"Anytime",  he said.