Chapter 73__ Cute baby

Sophie was so excited that day. She quickly sent the photo she took that day to Ashley.
"Let that gullible woman feed her eyes with this", She said happily sending the photos with a caption this time around.
" We're getting along well"

Ashley visited Dorris at home.
Dorris was very happy that Ashley is visiting her.
"Your house is nice. This is the first time I will be visiting a mansion", Ashley told her.
Dorris just smiled.
She asked Miss Preya to offer Ashley snacks and refreshments.
" I'm sure you're here to tell me something. You look dull too. What happened? ", Dorris asked.
Ashley sigh.
" I really wanted to tell you something. I should have call you out but you're kinda popular now and I know you can't visit public places. That's why I decided to come over.", Ashley explained herself.
The maid brought the snacks and place it before Ashley.
"Don't stand on ceremony. Spill it", Dorris told her.
" Dorris, I think Douglas just met a younger girl at work. I really .....", Ashley sigh.
"Maybe I'm really too old and he is just confused for a while. The girl is young and beautiful. I should just allow him to date her right? After all, I'm his elder sister."
Dorris is confused.
"Can you be more direct?", she asked Ashley.
" Someone has been sending me pictures of the two of them. Let me show you", Ashley said and opened her phone.
She pass the phone to Dorris.
Dorris looked at the pictures. She examined it for a while.
"It's the lady that is sending you the pictures. She even took it herself. I think she is trying to drive a wedge between the two of you. Look at it very well. She took those pictures herself. They are all selfies and this caption explains it all", Dorris explained to Ashley.
Ashley looked at the pictures again. She had been so muddled headed that she did not notice this.
" You mean all this is a ploy?", Ashley asked.
"Exactly my point"Dorris said and tapped her hand.
" You have to be on the look out. She is out to snatch your man",Dorris explained.

Harry was busy massaging Harley shoulders when his phone rang.
Harley passed the phone to him.
"How far, brother in law?", he greeted.
" What?", he stop massaging Harley shoulders.
"My sister gave birth?", he asked again to be sure.
"My goodness. This us too good a news. I will head over now", he said.
" Harriet gave birth?", Harley asked immediately he dropped the call.
"Yes. I can't believe my sister is now a mom", he said.
" I'm sorry. I have to head over now", he said.
Harley nodded. Then she asked.
"Can I come along?", she asked.
" Why not? I will be more than glad to have you with me", Harry said.
"Let me get change then", she said and rushed into the room.

" Is it okay if I visit?", Dorris asked Ray.
"What is wrong? After all, you're the young madam of the family now. We are visiting on behalf of the family. We will branched by the Mall and get some gift for the baby", Ray told her.
Dorris nodded.
She took a deep breathe and entered the car.

They bought some gift at the mall. The mother and child left the hospital yesterday and are at the father's house.
They entered the house and met few people around.
Edmund welcome them into the house.
" Mr and Mrs Dalton are here", Harry joked and walked to them.
Harriet smiled when she saw them.
"Ray, Dorris", she called.
" Congratulations", Dorris said and gave her the presents they bought.
Then she saw the baby in the cot.
"My God, the baby is so cute", Dorris said.
The baby is a girl and she had beautiful features just like her mum. Dorris loved how cute the baby is.
" Have you thought of a name for her?", she asked.
Harriet smiled.
"Yes. Isabelle", Harriet replied.
" Isn't my niece so cute?", Harry asked Ray.
"She is", Ray replied.
" I would love to have a baby as cute as she is too.", He added and Dorris blushed.
What is he saying?
Harry turned to Dorris.
"You heard that, sis in law. We want a cute baby soon. You guys better work hard", he teased.
Dorris turned pink.
How can he tease her like this. The funniest thing is that she is also imagining herself kissing a cute kid too.

" I love isabelle. I wished she is my goddaughter", Dorris said on their way home.
"What did you need Isabelle for? We can just have our own baby and you wouldn't need a god daughter", Ray told her.
Dorris blushed.
" You really want a baby?", she asked him.
"Of course. In as much as the baby is ours. I will love the baby regardless of the gender", he told her.
" so do you want a boy or a girl?", Dorris asked him.
"Does this mean you're agreeing to carry our child?", he asked her.
Dorris nodded shyly.
" After seeing Isabelle, I really felt like having my own baby too", Dorris told him.
Ray stopped the car by the road side.
He leaned into her and kissed her.
"Babe, you will not regret this decision. I promise you", he told her.
"Thanks so much. I really can't wait to see you carrying our child. Let's work harder from now on okay. Don't forget to be more pro active in the bedroom.", he told her.
Dorris rolled her eyes.
" I really hope my baby will be soooo cute", Dorris said.
"Don't worry. I'm sure the baby will be cute. After all, my wife has good genes", Ray comforted.
" Murray, you still haven't answer my question. A girl or a boy?", She asked him.
The man started the car again.
Then he answered.
"It doesn't matter. In as much as it is a fruit from our love. I don't mind",
Dorris bit her lips and blushed.
" So flirty", She muttered.
Ray just smiled and accelerated.

📝📝📝📝📝
Somebody should remind Ray of what Edmund went through when Harriet is pregnant. Is he sure he is capable? Don't say I did not warn him o.

So which gender do you want DORRAY baby to be?
Boy
Or
Girl?

💕💕💕💕