Chapter 47__Actress Ava

Dorris took a deep breath in.
Ray could sense her nervousness. He squeezed her hand as if telling her that it is okay.
Dorris still hadn't inform Ray that she's been here before. They entered the house and the butler announced Ray's arrival.
Mrs Dalton was smiling but immediately she saw Dorris, She frowned.
"What are you doing here again. Didn't I slap you well the other day?",  she asked Dorris.
Dorris smiled.
" Hello Auntie and uncle", she greeted.
Ray was fuming. So his parents had invited Dorris over? His mum really slapped her. He remembered that night. His mom was actually the culprit that hit his wife?
"Mum, you slapped Dorris? I've not even introduced her to you. How dare you invite her over and bully her?",  he asked his mother.
" I invited her", Ray father said.
"You came to the house and didn't even greet your parents. What kind of son are you? So what if we invited her. What's her family background that she can not be bullied? What will happen if she was bully? She will sue us? She should go ahead. I will let her spend some money.",  Mr Dalton said.
Dorris clenched her fist. How dare this man insult her like this?
Ava entered the house and the butler announced her presence.
" Dad, don't be like this. Dorris have me".
Ray father snorted.
"You? Can you stand up to me?",  he asked.
" No matter what, I'm still your father. You will not go against me because of a vixen. A wench with no family background. She is just a gold digger", Mr Dalton said.
On the other side, Mrs Dalton had hugged and welcome Ava.
Ray clenched his fist after hearing his father words. He wanted to take Dorris and walk out of that house and never to come back but hd is not done yet. He managed to keep his cool and squeezed Dorris hand.
"Hi uncle",  Ava greeted Ray father sweetly.
The man smiled.
" How are you, Darling?", he asked.
"I'm fine",  Ava replied.
" Auntie, I bought some supplements for you. They are all imported. Trust me, it's very good.", Ava added, playing good daughter- in- law.
"Thanks so much my dear",  Mrs Dalton said.
Ava waved her hand.
" It's nothing"
Then she turned to Ray.
"Hi",  she said curtly.
" This is?", she asked looking at Dorris.
Ray smirked. Is this bitch pretending now.
Ray knew all of Ava skill. She is trying to pretend she didn't know Dorris so that his parents will be able to take her side and assure her that they will do anything possible to make her the young madam of the Dalton family.
He wondered if she is just thick-  skinned or she is really shameless. The man you wants to marry did not want you and you're trying your best to please his parents. Are they the one you want to marry or the man himself. He wondered who put that idea in her head. It's probably because his parents keep on assuring.
Ray felt irritated by Ava's behavior. Everything she is doing now looked disgusting to him. He wondered what man will find her attractive if she keep behaving this way.
Dorris smiled too when Ava asked the question. How dare this woman pretend not to know her. She decided to play along too. She was about to speak when Ray spoke.
"Meet Dorris, my wife"

📝📝📝📝
Can you feel the atmosphere when Ray drop the bombshell?
It must be chilly and tense.
Ha ha ha ha 😆 😆 😆