Chapter 80__ Hope......

"Babe, are you going out again? But I don't want you to",  Ray told her.
" C'mon Murray. I'm not doing anything stressful. I just want to attend a charity event", Dorris said.
"Charity event? Oh! Be careful. Always think about our child before taking actions. No drinking wine or any alcohol. Just drink water. ", he told her.
" Okay", she said.
Ray kissed her fore head.
"I'm going to write a song for our baby. We have to sing it together",  he told her.
" What? You're going to let me sing a song you compose?", she asked him.
"Yes. You don't want to?",  he asked her.
Dorris jumped.
"What are you talking about? Who wouldn't want to sing with her idol. I'm a fan girl",  Dorris blurted before she realized what she just did.
She just confessed she is a fan of Ray.
Dorris bit her lower lips.
" Wow, it's nice to have a fan as beautiful as you are.", Ray said.
"I'm not yet your fan though. You have to fo well in the song we will be recording so that I will know if you are worthy to have me as a fan",  he teased.
" I will make sure to sing well", Dorris said excited.
"We will be visiting the designers shop next week. Do you have a wedding dress design you like in mind?",  Ray asked her.
Dorris shook her head.
" Not really"
"Don't worry. We will sort it out at the tailor's shop. I will tell my parents too that we will be getting married soon. I will inform your dad too. Let's plan it all out first. Okay?",  he asked.
" Okay", Dorris said.
She was glad the mam she liked is Ray. He is always considering her and he is always gentle towards her.
Before doing anything, he always think about how she will feel. Who in their right senses will not like such a loving husband.
She's never told him she liked him but she is planning to do it soon.

Dorris went to the charity party that night accompanied by Zoe, her assistant.
The party is full of celebrities all over the country.
Dorris had decided to give out a Jade bracelet she bought during one of her shopping parade with Ashley for auction during the charity event.
Dorris stepped out of the event after the events and she reflexively wrapped her arms over her chest due to the chilly atmosphere.
"It's cold. Where is the Van?",  she asked.
" I've called the driver. He's waiting in the underground garage.  Let's just wait here for him.
Soon a van stopped before them and they entered the Van.
Immediately they entered the Van, Zoe handed Dorris a blanket.
"Thanks",  Dorris muttered softly.
She covered her self with the blanket and close her eyes to catch a quick sleep as she was sleepy.
Zoe noticed something is not right.
" Driver, this is not the normal route, Is it?", She asked.
"We are taking a detour",  the driver simply replied. Still Zoe couldn't sit still. She had that feeling that something is not wrong until the car suddenly came to an halt.
" What happened? ", Zoe asked.
" I think.....", the driver opened the door and got down from the car then he suddenly run away.
"Driver! Driver! Where are you going? What's happening?",  Zoe called loudly.
Dorris stir awake.
" Are we home?", she asked.
"No. I don't even know where we are! The driver suddenly took a detour and he just stopped the car and ran away",  Zoe said.
" What?", Dorris asked in disbelief.
"And I don't know how to drive.",  Zoe added.
Dorris opened the door and got down.
" Why would he do that? Don't worry, I cab drive", She assured Zoe as she walk to the driver's seat.
"But you don't even know where we are!",  Zoe was scared.
" Don't worry, We would get home somehow.", Dorris was still saying when some guys came surrounded them.
"So easily? You think you can escape? Wow, you even brought an extra with you. We can have dessert after the main course",  one of them said and the other laughed.
" We couldn't do anything to you the other day but today is different. We have the permission to do whatever we liked to you. We just need to shoot a nice adult video ", Another one said.
" You want to be popular? You will be more than popular after we released our video!", someone else said and the others laughed.
Dorris wanted to start the car and escape even if she have to hit one of them but then she realize that the driver took the key with him when escaping.
"Just start the car",  Zoe said, shaken.
" The idiot left with the car key", Dorris replied.
Zoe was angry but she knew better in this situation.
"That bastard! I should have known. My instinct have been hinting me but I just couldn't believe this will happen. What do we do? Should I call for help?",  Zoe asked and immediately she said that, two of the boys opened her side of the Van and drew her out of it.
" Wench!", one of them said and they threw her on the ground.
Zoe yelped in pain  and  Dorris walked out of the car.
"What do you want? Please name something that you want. Please spare us",  She said.
One of the men laughed.
" What else do men want apart from money and sex? We gained both by taking this job. And you are even a celebrity that a lot of young men are fantasizing about. By the time we released the video, a lot of people will be jealous of us for getting to have sex with you. Hahaha.",
Dorris knew for sure that this men will execute their mission no matter what she did.
She took a deep breathe.
"I'm sure I'm the target. Can you please let this innocent lady leave. Please. Just let her go. She isn't me. I beg of you",  Dorris pleaded.
" But I can't leave you, Dorris. I wouldn't be able to have a good life even if I return alive. I will be as good as dead. I will rather stay here than live without you.", Zoe said.
Ray had talked to her personally and he asked her to promise to take good girl of Dorris or resign so that he will employ someone else that will be perfect. Because Zoe didn't want to leave Dorris, she agreed to protect her with her life.
"Don't worry about me, Just leave",  Dorris told Zoe.
She can't believe what the girl is spouting.
One of the men moved closer to Dorris and slapped her.
" Keep quiet! Who said we are releasing any of you? Our boss will be here soon and he will have a taste of the meal first before we start eating", he said licking his lips.
Dorris felt like puking watching him.
"Make way for the boss",  One of the gangster suddenly yelled.

Dorris knew there is no way put yet she keep thinking that there may be a secret escape route

📝📝📝📝
To be continued