Chapter 32__Did she just awaken a sleeping beast?

"Victoria",  he called.
Vickey turned and walk away. She just don't know what to do so she just decided to walk away. Toby had always avoided talking about his family. The only thing he said is that his mum is a single mother who raised him all alone. She had come to the conclusion that his father is either dead or he never grew up to know him.
Who knows he had a father but hated him so much. Vickey had always seen Toby as a bubbly child. Who knows that he did not have a good relationship with his family. He talked to his mother so rudely and bitterly that she could not believe it's him.

" What?You're pregnant?", Harry asked again.
He just felt that he heard wrongly. When did she just meet this man in question?
"Will you keep it down?",  his mum asked, eyeing him.
" So is the father ready to take responsibility?", Her father asked her.
"Don't feel pressured, Harriet. We can just get rid of it",  Harry said, thinking he is comforting his sister.
" I am not getting rid of my baby. Mind your speech,  my baby is not 'it'.", Harriet snapped at him.
Harry blinked several times.
"He is ready to take responsibility for our baby. He also did not want me to give birth out of wedlock. He wants to get married to me. I will be bringing him to meet you tomorrow. You have to be nice to him",  Harriet said all at once.
" What? Isn't this too fast....", The twin mother was saying.
"Is he a poor guy?He wants to get married to you? He is just a gold digger",  Harry blurted.
Their parents were probably thinking the same thing. They were eagerly waiting for her response.
" I think you're mistaken. Edmund is very wealthy. He is the chairman of Goddy and co group", Harriet said.
Harry stood up.
"Such an affluent family. Could it be that he is so old. Did you want to marry a old man?",  Harry asked her.
Harriet ignored him.
'You're in for a surprise when you see him. Sooooo manly', Harriet thought within her.
" I'm bringing him home tomorrow. Please treat him well", Harriet said.

They just finish eating dinner and Douglas hugged Ashley why she was drying the dishes.
"What is it? You have something to say?",  She asked him.
" I'm just wondering how surprised sister will be when she finds out about us. It will be a spectacle.", Douglas said Grinning.
Ashley gave no reaction and continue with what she was doing.
"So I was thinking...."
"Thinking that we should tell your sister that we're dating? That I am dating her younger brother!",  Ashley put the last plate on the plate racks.
" She would not be surprised. She will be shocked. She will be annoyed at me!", Ashley yelled. She peel the rubber glove from her hand and dump them in the sink.
"Grow up, Douglas. This situation is not as easy as you think. Maybe you won't really feel the impact when it happens but can you please think of me. Do you want to put me in a difficult position. Do you want people to mock me, uhm?",  She asked.
" You're ashame to be with me?", Douglas asked her.
Ashley swallowed.
"When did I..."
Douglas cut in.
"Why then will people mock you? What's wrong with me? What is wrong with our relationship? Why are you so bothered? Why are you so concerned about the public opinion. Are you usually sensitive like this? You like eye service too",  Douglas asked her.
" Why do we need to hide as if we are doing something wrong. Is it a crime to like someone?", Douglas asked again.
"But I'm older than you're!",  Ashley said making excuses .
" Are we the first couple like this? We are not the first and we will not be the last. You are a woman and I am a man, so what's wrong with us? Why can the man be older than the woman and the woman can not be older that the man? I like you and I don't want to know what the public think about this. I have no business with them, I only want you. Stop making excuses! Be bolder. Try to believe in us. Stop running away", Douglas yelled.
"I'm not running away" Ashley said and start crying.
"Go away. You jerk ",  she added.
Douglas seemed pissed this time around. He just picked his things and walk out of her room.

Dorris was in the studio with her band members.  They've been there all day. By the time they came out from the studio, they are all tired.
" See you guys tomorrow", Their manager said. "You should all sleep early",  he added. " Don't drink alcohol tonight",
"Yes,  Manager brown",  They all said.
Then they entered their Van.
" Shall we go out to have drinks when we are done recording?", Toby asked.
"Okay",  Dorris said and Guy naturally agreed.
" So, how is your new place?", Guy asked her.
"It's fine. Thankfully, It's close to work",  Dorris said.
" Can we go out on sunday?", Guy asked her again. "I said I want to tell you something",
Dorris remembered she had an appointment in the driving school.
" I will make out time in the evening ", she told him.
"Ok",  Guy said.
" You can drop me off at that bus stop", Dorris told the driver.
Dorris got down from the car.

She punched in her password and entered the house. She saw the light on.
"Murray,  I'm back",  She said knowing he is around.
No response.
She walked to the living room and saw him sleeping on the couch. He looked stressed. He didn't even take off his tie.
She dropped her bag and kneel beside the couch. She helped him loosen the tie. She then stared at him. Ray is very handsome. He is her husband yet she is still not used to his handsome features. She felt tempted staring at him and decided to kiss him.
She lowered her head and kissed him.
'I'm just gonna steal this kiss'
Suddenly,  Ray eyes flung open while her lips is still on his.
He held her and dominated the kiss. Dorris eyes widen.
Did she just awaken a sleeping beast? She wondered if she would be able to make it to the studio early the next morning.
Are his fans aware of the kind of person their idol is on bed?

📝📝📝📝📝
🙈
Ray fans say Hi.

Vote
Comment
Share