Chapter 57__Ray, I'm afraid

It was the ringing of her phone that woke her up the next morning. It's a call from her manager. Dorris quickly sat up receiving the call.
"Manager brown",  she said immediately she picked the call.
Ray stirred awake too.
" What?...... You don't mean it! ....oh! Ok", And she drop the call her hands shaking.
"What is it?",  Ray asked.
Dorris just took a deep breathe and bring out her phone.
#The gold digger Ray is seeing is Dorris, a former member of the Rays. And her picture was posted.
Dorris took a deep breathe. The comments are not anything better.
"Wow wow wow, to think I was expecting someone better. It was actually a lowly singer that got quite popular due to her band members"
"What to expect from someone with a bitchy face like her. We should really teach her a lesson"
"Going out with her boss? Did she think she can climb up the social ladder? What a day dreamer"
"I woke up and the first thing I saw is actually this? How dare that slut seduce our Ray"
"A girl like her is not worthy of dating Ray"
"I was wondering how a girl like her could be the band leader for Rays entertainment main band who knew she got to that place using her body"
"I think she has potential though",  someone commented.
" Potential? She doesn't have any right to date Ray"
"Ray is for all of us. He can't see any other ladies"
"Perhaps, he could....that depends on who the lady is. That wench is obviously a gold digger."
"Gold digger my foot! This one is actually a diamond digger. Hahaha"
"We need to teach that bitch a lesson. How can an upcoming artiste dare to seduce Ray. When I saw the picture yesterday, I thought she was a socialite, who knew I was expecting too much"
"Ray deserves someone better than her. I'm sure Ray is just using her or why else will he date such a lowly girl when he is surrounded by socialites"
"I agree with you. Ray is using her. He has so many rich ladies who liked him"
"He is either using her or is charmed by her"
"She is such a schemer. How dare her date her boss? She must really think much of herself. "
"Why can't she date Ray? Because she isn't rich? That's not ideal you know"
"Speaker above, you must be really optimistic. Are you waiting for a prince charming too. Dirty girls like that can not date Ray."
"You better wake up. The poor can marry the rich in as much as they love each other? Lolz"
"As if Ray's parent will allow their son to marry a girl without  any background. I mean they are from two different worlds"
"I agree with you. Any lady from the lower class trying to get married to someone from the upper class is only looking for troubles for herself."
"I disagree to this union"
"I'm against  Ray dating this bitch"
"No to this relationship"
"Shipping for them"
"Nonsense. I will never allow anyone to date my sweet Ray"
"I just woke up. Is that not the woman who just debuted as a solo artiste? I must say she had guts dating her boss"
"I heard she is using a lamborghini and her colleagues assume she had a sugar daddy. Who would have thought that she is seeing Ray Dalton himself"
"What a way to start a new day. We need to confirm if they are really dating. Let's rush to their account and ask them questions we need answers to."
"I agree"

Ray collected the phone from her.
"Reading this comment will not help you know. I will contact the HR. Don't worry, they will bring all the articles down soon",  Ray told her.
Dorris nods.
" My manager was disappointed. I should have told him. He said I might need to give a statement. Are we agreeing to our relationship or should I deny it?", Dorris asked.
"Why would you deny it? We are actually together, aren't we? They will find out later anyways", Ray told her.
Dorris sigh.
" Ray, I'm afraid ", Dorris told him.
" Don't worry. Everything is fine", Ray assured her.
The truth is, he is actually afraid too. Fans can be very very extreme.
'Don't worry,  babe. I will protect you'

📝📝📝📝📝📝

What to do now?  Advice Ray.
I just got a name for our major couple in the book. One of my readers gave them the couple name, DORRAY.

Thanks for reading.