BIO

(Y/N) (L/N)

Breathing Style: Thunder Breathing

Occupation: Thunder Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps

Status: Alive

Backstory: You were a normal human who never knew his parents. You were cared for by Jigoro, the previous Rumble Hashira, ever since you were little. You have a unique ability to hear 'voices' from people. These voices tell you everything about the person you are facing.

Intrigued to help others, he begged to be trained by Jigoro, who often denied his request, for he was only six at the time he was taken in. You learned the Total Concentration technique.

Eventually, Jigoro taught him the basic form of Thunder Breathing. Only taught with the first form, you headed into a peach tree forest they had at night, and successfully killed a lingering demon.

Jigoro witnessed the scene, and made up his mind to train you.

You trained hard, as Jigoro wasted no time with you. Soon, years passed, and you met Kaigaku and Zenitsu Agatsuma.

You took Final Selection after finally perfecting the breathing technique. You met Tomioka Giyuu and Sabito in Final Selection, though Sabito died during the exam's time.

After becoming a Demon Slayer, you became the Thunder Hashira in less than two months. You are considered a natural prodigy and a genius of hard work by your fellow Hashira.

Relationships (How you see them):

Shinobu Kocho: Lover

Muichiro Tokito: Best friend

Tanjiro Kamado: Friend.

Zenitsu Agatsuma: Sibling disciple

Inosuke Hashibira: Sparring Partner, at least for Inosuke.

Aoi Kanzaki: Big sister.

Kanao Tsuyuri: Little sister

Triplets: Little sisters.