Chapter 14: Bleeding Thunder

"Who the hell are you?"

"Oh my! It seems that Lord Gyutaro and Lady Daki have some trouble here! Forgive me, but I am Douma, nice to meet you!"

"Douma?" asked Tengen, as Hinatsuru hid behind him. "Well, it seems you are an Upper Rank demon."

"Duh, silly!" Douma pointed to his eyes. "Can't you see my rank? Oh! By any chance, can you spare that beautiful?" Douma pointed at Hinatsuru. "If you do, I may let you live."

"Thanks for complimenting my wife, but fuck off." Tengen said. "She's not going with you."

"Then...that is just...too bad...for you I mean."
_______________________________________________

"Another demon!" You look behind you. "Tengen's fighting!"

"Hey! Don't take your eyes off me!" Gyutaro screeched as more blood sickles flew past you.

"I'll have to end this quickly!" You think, but a small sweat dropped down your face. "Wait...is it him? It is!"

Vein marks appeared on your face, as you breathe in.

"It's that bastard!" You yelled angrily.

"Brother, has he gone insane?" Daki asked.

"I don't know..." Gyutaro clawed at himself. "Maybe he has..."

"Thunder Breathing..."

"Hey, little sis, be sure not to get beheaded-

Gyutaro turned to hear Daki's screech and her head flew off as you zoomed past her body and breathed in.

"First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash."

"That worthless sister of mine!" Gyutaro made blood sickles around his body. "Always getting beheaded! Blood Demon Art: Rampant Arc Rampage!"

"Anyways, I can't let him get near me. Now that Ume's head is off her shoulders, if he gets me it's over." Gyutaro thought.

"Thunder Breathing: Third Form: Thunder Swarm!" You duck under Gyutaro, still having his blood sickles activated around him and you slice down his defense.

"Stay away, you freak!" Gyutaro swung his Kāma blades, but you jump above him, your blade hovering over your shoulder in your dominant hand.

"This is the end, Upper Six." You swing your blade, but then your lungs feel a shattering chill and you gasp for air. "T-this..."

"Heh! You're the one who's met his end!" Gyutaro struck your stomach with both of his blood sickles.

"I...I can't breathe...!" You wince at the pain from your stomach.

"It seems we meet once more, Lord Gyutaro." Douma walked over, waving his fan, as he coursed them rooftops, ice emerging under his feet, further, ice chills between him and Gyutaro's location. "It sure has been awhile! I was so worried about you."

Gyutaro turned to Douma, but this instant of distraction caused his feet to be sliced off, and his upper body began to fall backwards into the street.

"He...he can still move?! How?! My poison should've debilitated him!" Gyutaro growled. "Don't give me this crap!"

You then throw your blade at Gyutaro in such precision that his arms were now in between and his throat was pierced and he fell to the floor, stuck.

"Boar head! Zenitsu!" You call out.

"On the way!" Inosuke then put his blades near Gyutaro's neck. "Don't move!"