Chapter 12: Things Are About To Get Real Flashy!

Tanjiro hoisted his blade onto his right side of the waist. He removed the make up from his disguise and carried Nezuko's box on his back. He blinked a few times before turning to the open window, the nightlight shining over him.

"Alright. Let's go!" Tanjiro then ran for the window.
_______________________________________________

"It doesn't seem like the demon's on the hunt yet." Tengen thought as he looked to his sides as he ran across the rooftops. "Makio, Suma, Hinatsuru, please be safe."

"Sound Breathing..." Tengen's footsteps then grew quiet and he jumped without making noise across the rooftops.
_______________________________________________

"Alright! Coming through!" Inosuke ran through his house, where he then came across a hole in the middle of the hallway.

He deduced a demon made that hole and jumped into it, cackling as it did so, but his head was the only thing able to fit.

"I see! Well then!" Inosuke then began to dislocate his joints as his body shriveled up. "Anywhere my head fits, I can fit!"

Insouke cackled as his now new body wiggled through the paths of the hole, as the demon's presence grew stronger.

Once reaching the end, he gasped to see many people's images engraved on waves of cloth.

"These people..." Inosuke looked to see two of Tengen's wives in a sleeping image: Makio and Suma.

Then, he saw Zenitsu not far off, along with a number of unknown people.

'So you were able to enter?'

"Who's there?!" Inosuke drew his blades quickly.

'I'm surprised. I thought no one could get here.'

A sash with eyes and purple lips revealed itself to Inosuke.

"Beast Breathing: First Form: Pierce!" Inosuke plunged his blades into the sash, as it bended into the formation of the blades.

"Huh?!" Inosuke gasped.

'You can't cut me!'

Then, sashes charged at Inosuke, who was forced to jump back.

"Woah! These things can't be cut!" Inosuke yelled as his blades had no effect as he sliced the sashes.

'Leave that one alive. He's beautiful.'

'Ok then!'

"Well then, maybe if they're focused on me..." Inosuke breathed in. "The other sashes must be weak!"

"Beast Breathing: Fifth Form: Crazy Cutting!"

Insouke swung around the middle, his blades cutting down the images of the people, he fell to the floor as then, multiple sashes lunged at him, leaving him no time to think.

"Oh shoot!!!" He looked up.

"Thunder Breathing..."

Inosuke looked to his side to see Zenitsu, still in a grip outfit, next to him, breathing in.

"First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash...Sixfold." Zenitsu cut down the sashes, as he spinned in spectacular fashion.

"Allow us to assist!" Makio and Suma then emerged from their sashes.

"I-I'll help too! Although I'm not a good fighter!" Suma shrieked.

"So you all are here already?"

All four of them turn to see you standing there, behind you a large hole.

"What the-?!" Inosuke pointed at you. "Where did you come from?!"

"I dug a hole..." You murmur. "It wasn't that hard to find your 'voices'."

"Y/N. This is not the original demon." Zenitsu said unconsciously.

"I know that already." You said. "It feels weird talking with you, you know, being asleep and all."

Zenitsu didn't respond.

'What the-?! A Hashira!'

"Too late." You said, as the sashes fell apart, and the others only saw you sheath your blade back inside. "Thunder Breathing: First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash: Sixteen Fold."

Only a few seconds later, the sashes all fell apart as the main sash was split in half and removed from its life support,

"Amazing! After this, fight me!"

"I don't think it'll be fair for you." You chuckle.

"Huh?! Are you looking down on me!?" Inosuke spat.

You then widened your eyes as Tanjiro's 'voice' began to screech. He had activated Hinokami Kagura again, and the 'voices' of terrified people began to cloud your ears.

"We've got to go! Tengen is already going for Tanjiro, but if we don't make it, they could be in serious trouble!" You say and run into the hole you came from.

"Alright! Then, let's go!!!" Inosuke ran after you and Zenitsu soon followed.

End of Chapter