Chapter 1: Mount Natagumo

"I am sending all three of you to assist in Natagumo Mountain. Many of my children are missing in action. This is a rescue mission." Kagaya finished explaining the mission to the Water, Thunder, and Insect Pillar.

You looked around to see both of your fellow Hashira next to you. You'd been in missions with them, but never both at once.

"Sorry, master, for interrupting."

"Yes, Y/N? You may speak."

"Why so many Hashira? If it's just a rescue mission?"

"There may be a member of the Twelve Kizuki in that mountain, and whoever it is, he's wiping out my children," Kagaya said, a bit of sadness in his last statement.

"Should we go?" Giyuu turned to the two Hashira.

"Yes. I think it's about time." Shinobu said with her soft voice. "Although, I do request you don't get ahead of us, Y/N."

"I won't." You said. "I promise."

Kagaya smiled at his Hashira, he liked the relations with one another between the members of his Corps. It was something he loved to see.

Once the Hashira left the estate, Y/N got into a stance. Shinobu and Giyuu looked at him curiously, then you smirked.

"Sorry. I just can't help it." Y/N took off with a sonic blast, leaving both his fellow Pillars behind.

"Ara, ara~ He's fast as always," Shinobu said.

"Let's go," Giyuu said, and they both ran after the speeding Thunder Pillar.

You got to the Natagumo Mountain way before Giyuu and Shinobu did, around thirty minutes to be exact. He walked through the ascending mountain, dead branches crunching under his feet as he walked.

"Inosuke! Cut the strings!"

"I know that, Ponjiro!"

You then heard noises up ahead and ran to the source. You saw three Slayers, one with a green checkered haori, and the other with a boar head and was topless.

Murata was the last, and you called his name.

"Y/N! Thank goodness, we're saved!" Murata sighed.

"What's going on?" You asked him.

"I can't exactly explain right now!" Then, Murata's blade collided with another Demon Slayer's, but their movements were erratic and weak.

"Blood Demon Art? I can tell by these threads. It's a demon for sure. Not a Twelve Kizuki, though." You thought as you sliced the threads behind.

"May I ask who are you?" Tanjiro Kamado asked as the three Slayers stood behind him.

"Y/N, Thunder Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps." You introduced yourself.

"Hashira? Wait..." Tanjiro remembered Murata's words when he and Inosuke first arrived.

'Kamado Tanjiro. Rank: Mizunoto.'

'Mizunoto? Just what are they thinking?! They should've sent us a Hashira! No matter how many Mizunoto there are, we can't defeat this demon!'

"So he's strong?" Inosuke asked Murata.

"Are you dumb?!"

"Huh?!"

"He's the highest member of the Demon Slayer Corps, of course, he's strong, you stupid boar!"

"What'd you say, weakling?!" Inosuke extended his palms at Murata, but Tanjiro held him still.

"Hey! We can't fight right now!" Tanjiro yelled.