Epilogue: A World Without Demons

"Everyone who can still stand, gather your weapons!" You yelled, as Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Giyuu perked their heads up. "Tanjiro has turned into a demon! We have to kill him before he murders anybody else!"

Tanjiro raised his arms as the sun began to hiss at his body. Tanjiro then leaped towards the shadows, but Giyuu managed to tackle him down, as the two began to wrestle each other as Tanjiro's skin burned badly across his entire body.

"Giyuu!" You yell.

Giyuu then realized the burning suddenly stopped. Tanjiro then uppercutted Giyuu in the chin, dropping Giyuu to the floor.

"The fuck are you doing?!" Inosuke sliced Tanjiro's arm as then Tanjiro jumped back and growled. "Half and Half Haori is your comrade! Do you even hear me?! Tanjiro!"

"This has to be a lie, right...?" Zenitsu arrived, holding his sword. "Tanjiro..."

"Everyone's heavily injured..." You think. "At this point, nobody can fight. I'm the last standing Pillar, so I must fulfill my duty to the end!"

You appear in front of Tanjiro and slam your blade downward as Tanjiro stuck his arm out as your blade  got slightly stuck in his flesh and now Tanjiro roared loudly and began to push you back.

"What about Nezuko-chan, Tanjiro?!" Zenitsu arrived and slammed his blade onto his neck. "She finally turned back into a human! You still have to see her grow! She's waiting for you back home—"

Tanjiro growled and punched Zenitsu with his other fist as Zenitsu tumbled backwards and his sword clattered to his side.

"We're comrades! Like brothers! If someone strays from the path, the rest have to stop him together! You've got to follow the right path!" Inosuke yelled as he jumped above the both of you. "I'm going to stop him! I'll cut you down if I have to, Tanjiro!"

You then got kneed in the stomach as you cough blood at the impact, then Tanjiro, using the same leg, kicked you away and Inosuke's blade neared Tanjiro's neck as Tanjiro turned angrily towards him.

'Inosuke, you can eat this too!'

"I...can't cut him..." Inosuke stopped midway, and Tanjiro's palm reached for Inosuke's head. "I was wrong Tanjiro! I can't do it!"

But before Tanjiro's hand could reach Inosuke, Nezuko got in between them and took the attack head on. Nezuko was sobbing, but not because of the pain. She was crying for her brother.

"Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu yelled, horrified.

"Big Brother...I'm so sorry..." Nezuko winced as Tanjiro bit on her shoulder. "I'm sorry that I let you do everything from the beginning..."

Tanjiro then sunk his nails into Nezuko's back and roared loudly as Zenitsu then arrived and tried to pull out Tanjiro from Nezuko.

"Tanjiro, that's Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu cried.

"Don't lose, Big Brother! Don't lose!" Nezuko wept.

"You're going to kill her like this! Stop hurting Nezuko-chan, Tanjiro! Come back! She's calling you! Can't you see?!"

"We said: stop it!" Inosuke punched Tanjiro's cheek, but it did no damage and now Inosuke's fist began to bleed. "Go back to the nice and kind Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro then roared louder as the ground shook and shattered below them. Tanjiro leaned forward as he growled, and Nezuko now fell under him as Tanjiro took on a quadrupedal stance and Muzan's whips emerged from his back.